Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aldrith Shutaq was once court poet and author in the service of the Etranhi Holders on Mishi IV? Read more here.

Author Topic: Added Wiki link to Forum's menu bar... sorry about the login thing.  (Read 1789 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

...as per Samira's request.

I apologize for not having integrated wiki and forum logins after all this time.  Been busy with so much other things (like being a father, being an admin asst. to a magazine publisher and working on rebuilding/relaunching my own website).

To be 100% truthful, it's on my to-do list, but it's quite far down on that list.

If there's someone here who has already integrated an SMF and MediaWiki login elsewhere and can send me step-by-step instructions without me having to spend the time of searching for code that isn't deprecated and works with the current install versions, send that information to me at webmaster@insurmountablelogic.com and I'll try to get it done before Christmas.  If it works, I'll try to get some ISK sent your way.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

The link appears to have gone missing.