Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Racial Cuisine?  (Read 4695 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: Racial Cuisine?
« Reply #15 on: 08 Jul 2011, 21:14 »

I am probably just imagining the meat part then. I know they said beer, bread, and very strong cheeses. That much I'm certain of.

Half Cocked Jack

• Clonejack
« Reply #16 on: 09 Jul 2011, 06:10 »

I am probably just imagining the meat part then. I know they said beer, bread, and very strong cheeses. That much I'm certain of.

I wouldn't doubt that you heard it. Historians on television just tend to be...well...they are often a topic of derision among academic departments. Almost as bad as historians on the internet.  :lol:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #17 on: 09 Jul 2011, 07:18 »

I remember one of my academic history major friends raging for a good hour about 'The History Channel' and how much bullsnot it spewed in the name of entertainment.

Half Cocked Jack

• Clonejack
« Reply #18 on: 09 Jul 2011, 09:14 »

I remember one of my academic history major friends raging for a good hour about 'The History Channel' and how much bullsnot it spewed in the name of entertainment.

I can assure you that bull snot is an ingredient the use of which is forbidden on all my ships' gallies.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #19 on: 10 Jul 2011, 04:39 »

I think the old drinks thread would be a relevant injection here:
http://www.eve-chatsubo.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3086&sid=5375ceef1085eaeb953299b33a71cce3

Pages: 1 [2]