Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Lifestylers, fetishists, Alts, kinksters and pervs...  (Read 28562 times)

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
Re: Lifestylers, fetishists, Alts, kinksters and pervs...
« Reply #180 on: 28 Sep 2010, 18:52 »

I put the palm of my hand
on my face.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #181 on: 29 Sep 2010, 06:19 »

Reminds me, I need to buy lotion. Please don't derail the subject though, guys. Pictures are all well and good, but keep them on topic.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #182 on: 29 Sep 2010, 09:42 »

Quote from: Miztens
Yes... I do get OoC disturbed by some things. Willing slavery is one of them, as it's hitting far too close to the ultimate taboo in D/s. Breaking someone mentally until the point they believe this is right. This is how it should be. Sure, they might enjoy it, but it's a sin tantamount to murder as far as I'm concerned... because a human mind being destroyed to the point of enjoying being just property and having no freedom... that's murdering a mind. And that's all that we humans are, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going to be really mentally disturbed here for a moment Miz and ask, what if I want that?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #183 on: 29 Sep 2010, 11:02 »

Curious to clarify (hypothetical or not)- do you want that because your already in it, or because you are purposely seeking it?  It has a slight difference in context.

The next point.. Miztens?  You stole it!  That's my nickname - give it back.  *snuggles her Mitzens*

And while the pictures were mildly off topic, I'm mildly glad for them - the random necro is good to restart conversation.

I personally have been doing a little research into something none related to D/s itself - but a different quirk altogether, inducing breast milk after it's stopped.  It's become an odd curiosity for me for non-baby feeding related reasons.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #184 on: 29 Sep 2010, 11:19 »

Curious to clarify (hypothetical or not)- do you want that because your already in it, or because you are purposely seeking it?  It has a slight difference in context.
I'm not already in it, as for if I would say I'm actively pursuing it, but I'd almost rather like it if it happened to me. Like, I'd not have to worry about anything, I could just be happy with myself.

The next point.. Miztens?  You stole it!  That's my nickname - give it back.  *snuggles her Mitzens*

Yesh, I stealed.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #185 on: 29 Sep 2010, 11:35 »

I'm going to be really mentally disturbed here for a moment Miz and ask, what if I want that?

Not to be an ass... but I recommend counseling.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #186 on: 29 Sep 2010, 11:39 »

somehow I figured that would be the response.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #187 on: 29 Sep 2010, 15:13 »

Actually - this can have a non-ass side to it.  If it's something you seriously wanted it would be a good thing to seek counseling to make sure it would be mentally healthy for you and to make sure the desire isn't stemming from some sort of under laying problem that needs dealt with.

If after going through a good counselor it's still something of interest, then you went through the proper channels?  It gives the image of "If you don't want a baby use a condom... " except, "If you don't want to get messed up, do your homework and see a counselor."  And oddly the first thought that comes to mind is if you were serious perusing this the person considering being your "owner" if you will - (disclaimer: I personally dislike this idea altogether - I just always play devil's advocate.) it would be required I'd think of them to take care of you and make sure you've gone to a counselor, that you take care of yourself, go to the doctor when needed and are healthy and happy.  A good partner, whether a "master", D/s, vanilla or clueless husband, should always keep the well being of their lover in mind.

I really need to do my homework... *poofs*

Kelsy Talan

• Clonejack
« Reply #188 on: 30 Sep 2010, 09:21 »

Your nickname?!

:E *Bites Miztens*

^_-

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #189 on: 30 Sep 2010, 09:24 »

somehow I figured that would be the response.
Well, Nikita, some inclinations are simply dangerous. If you can't feed yourself and are engrossed in self-destructive passivity AND want to be a willing slave, you need to go and find a balance that won't result in a high likelihood of being badly used at the hands of an unworthy party and possibly dying, unless you want to die. In which case, yeah, go get counseling.

We don't want you to go be a different person, we just want you to enjoy your quirks without ending up on a coroner's slab long before your appointed time, and that's a pretty risky set of desires you have.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #190 on: 30 Sep 2010, 09:30 »

Well, Nikita, some inclinations are simply dangerous. If you can't feed yourself and are engrossed in self-destructive passivity AND want to be a willing slave, you need to go and find a balance that won't result in a high likelihood of being badly used at the hands of an unworthy party and possibly dying, unless you want to die. In which case, yeah, go get counseling.

We don't want you to go be a different person, we just want you to enjoy your quirks without ending up on a coroner's slab long before your appointed time, and that's a pretty risky set of desires you have.

Yes yes, I know. TBH, its largely a hypothetical scenario, I highly doubt I would end up in a situation where that happened. I know all about abuse and such. And yes, I shouldn't try to have myself changed into someone else to avoid my problems, thats just running away from them, as I said, this was mostly an exercise in the hypothetical.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #191 on: 07 May 2011, 15:59 »

eh, why not?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #192 on: 07 May 2011, 18:39 »

Please don't necro threads without adding to the content.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #193 on: 07 May 2011, 19:23 »

the idea was to return the topic to visibility so we could resume the discussions we were having in it...I just don't have anything to add at the moment that wouldn't sound like me whining about the fact I live in a small boring town.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #194 on: 11 Jun 2013, 13:48 »

Please don't necro threads without adding to the content.

Just a bit of a reminder, since it seems to be something people avoid doing:

We have no rule against necroing threads, and in fact encourage it as an alternative to re-posting a similar thread. It has benefits, including keeping a similar discussion all in one thread, and allowing people who may not have been around for the original thread see some discussion they might otherwise miss.

This has been a PSA sponsored by NHB Ultra Happy Chips™ - now in strawberry!

Thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14