EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Interactive storytelling

<< < (2/4) > >>

Julianus Soter:
*looks around shiftily*

Casiella:
Jules! Somebody I'd hoped to see... you wouldn't happen to have anything like a compendium of what's known about rogue drones and sleepers, would you? >.>

Julianus Soter:
Actually, it's kind of ironic. CCP started an interactive storytelling thing with me just today >_>

Yoshito Sanders:

--- Quote from: Casiella on 10 May 2010, 17:14 ---Probably because the Rogue Drones Chronicle says they did, followed by the news story on Spectrum Breach... I don't doubt that there's more to the story, but I can't understand why you'd dismiss those of us with that impression out of hand.

--- End quote ---

I think you misunderstood what I was objecting to. It was specifically this part:

--- Quote ---And expounding on how the Sleepers created the rogue drones would help me
--- End quote ---

Nothing in either of those links you posted has anything to do with the Sleepers, so I assume you thought I said there's no evidence for the Gallente creating them.

Casiella:
Oh! My apologies! I've heard a number of folks speculate on that latter point, but I haven't seen any evidence for it. If it doesn't exist, then that explains why. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version