Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That not all slaves are subjected to the Vitoc treatment?  Read more about the Vitoc method here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multiple Characters on IGS  (Read 3068 times)

Lord Wamphyri

• Exhibitionist
  • Clonejack
Re: Multiple Characters on IGS
« Reply #15 on: 03 Oct 2011, 18:11 »

So, am I blowing it (provided that I'm not blowing it in general) by playing more than one character on IGS?

It's against forum rules to tell you that your RP is wrong! ;-)

Does this bug people? I'll try to pull back and settle into one character if that's better.

IMHO, multiple characters are fine if they really are multiple, different characters.

Having an alt just cheering your main along (or similar self-reinforcing cycles) feels "meh". This includes having a heated discussion with your alt to keep your thread on the top of the forum.

Thin line. And of course, in the end, it's up to you. :-)

Pretty much this as far as I'm concerned, tbh.

My little 'gang' do RP together, as Mr Qansh knows well  ;) I would say it's easier doing it on the IGS as you can put a little more time and thought into what your characters are doing and saying. When it comes to live RP it can get quite stressful, but exhilarating at the same time..

Qansh

• Clonejack
« Reply #16 on: 04 Oct 2011, 00:31 »

My little 'gang' do RP together, as Mr Qansh knows well  ;) I would say it's easier doing it on the IGS as you can put a little more time and thought into what your characters are doing and saying. When it comes to live RP it can get quite stressful, but exhilarating at the same time..

Heya, Wamp -- If you're saying what I think you're saying then I'm impressed! I'll have to go over old chat logs and say, "Naw. That isn't possible... Naw... No way! For real? Say it ain't so!" Or maybe I'm just too thick to get what you're really saying, but there's no need to spell it out here.

So, I wish that I could do that. Or perhaps I can take things a little more at face-value and assume that people are inclined to a suspension of disbelief anyway when they see different characters. I'll have to work on the skills, though, to seal the deal.

Syylara/Yaansu

• Egger
« Reply #17 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:00 »

Pretty much this as far as I'm concerned, tbh.

I agree, I've actually had a number of occasions where I am replying to a thread and decide halfway through that another of my characters would be better suited to making a certain point, etc.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #18 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:07 »

I've actually posted with the wrong character and then had to go back and clean it all up.
Pages: 1 [2]