Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Most Wanted: Character Archetypes  (Read 9503 times)

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
Re: Most Wanted: Character Archetypes
« Reply #75 on: 30 Oct 2014, 02:42 »

By the way, Im roleplaying Jin-Mei as well, but it is a bit boring  :roll:
You still can catch her to RP with, if you want, she is a bit stay-at-home kind of girl though and doesn't show up on public a lot.
Just call for "Mika" in "Intergalactic Summit" and see if she's available to chat  ;)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #76 on: 14 Nov 2014, 13:44 »

Seems to me there is no 'most wanted' character archetype, given how a) the list keeps growing and b) the votes spread over the options quite nicely. (Shannon-Diversity is 2.499, ln N = 2.639, giving a ratio of 0.947 for the Equitability of the given options.) What does this tell us? Probably that we have a lot of different people here who think that different things are interesting.
Hmm. I think that before the vote reset, the Thukker was a clear winner, and the votes were less spread.
What does this tell us? Maybe that some people have started to play the most wanted?
-OOChé

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #77 on: 02 Dec 2014, 11:56 »

« Last Edit: 16 May 2015, 18:57 by Lt Col Nieyli »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #78 on: 02 Dec 2014, 12:36 »

It's funny to see that Khanid characters were(are?) rare, I seem to notice quite a few of them.

It's the ones who are affiliated with, live in, or do things relating to the Kingdom that are rare.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #79 on: 02 Dec 2014, 12:44 »

« Last Edit: 16 May 2015, 18:57 by Lt Col Nieyli »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]