Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa megacorporation owns as much as 1/3 of all real estate in the Caldari State, and is considered one of the State's most ruthless corporations?

Author Topic: BSG LARP  (Read 906 times)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
BSG LARP
« on: 03 Jun 2013, 19:32 »

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
Re: BSG LARP
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jun 2013, 19:39 »

Yeah, goddammit, I had a friend there and since it was in my neighborhood would've gone if I had known about (even though I'm not normally a LARPer). It sounded absolutely awesome from what I heard.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 03 Jun 2013, 19:51 »

I think that anyone whos served on a military vessel would find the idea of doing so for pleasure to be absolutely hysterical.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 03 Jun 2013, 22:09 »

So, if someone manages to sneak aboard an actual Centurion suit and hides in a closet until some horribly critical moment, then steps out and RPs mowing everyone down while they're gawking... what would they do?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 04 Jun 2013, 00:06 »

I would LARP the hell out of this. Although someone would need to explain how to LARP to me first.

But really, hasn't everyone wanted to say:

"Action Stations. Action Stations. Set Condition One throughout the Ship. This is not a drill. Action Stations. Action Stations. Set Condition One throughout the Ship. This is not a drill."

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #5 on: 04 Jun 2013, 00:58 »

"Action Stations. Action Stations. Set Condition One throughout the Ship. This is not a drill. Action Stations. Action Stations. Set Condition One throughout the Ship. This is not a drill."

Nope. Because that character gets his leg cut off.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #6 on: 04 Jun 2013, 00:59 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:    :cube:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #7 on: 04 Jun 2013, 08:12 »

For me, nope, because I want to be the one sitting in the Viper.

Della Monk

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 04 Jun 2013, 09:06 »

I would LARP the hell out of this. Although someone would need to explain how to LARP to me first.

Artemis provides my setting-agnostic fix of this