Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: NE-RA Racing League: Season 1.0  (Read 2723 times)

Norrin Ellis

Re: NE-RA Racing League: Season 1.0
« Reply #15 on: 08 Sep 2011, 01:07 »

Men, come earn an entourage of fangirl groupies!

Ladies, come show the men that you can do it better!

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #16 on: 08 Sep 2011, 01:22 »

Who says ladies can't have fangirl groupies?

Norrin Ellis

« Reply #17 on: 08 Sep 2011, 02:18 »

Who says ladies can't have fangirl groupies?

Given the pervasiveness of space lesbianism (ask Seriphyn Inhonores for a detailed report on the phenomenon), I meant that the ladies should come show the men that they can do a better job of amassing an entourage of fangirl groupies.

:D

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #18 on: 27 Sep 2011, 01:23 »

Wow, so season 1.0 is done! It's been four months, and all that fat wad of ISK sitting in my account has spilled out to my very lucky and supportive racers. I just want to thank all of you who've at least made the attempt to participate in these events, or have contributed to the League financially this season. You guys are cool people and I hope to see you for the next installment of the racing league, Season 2.0 in a month!

I'm pretty excited about next season too. I'm going to make some ISK changes to supplement payouts on individual events. I've also hired a PR person to help with promoting the League and run some RP events to get people interested and talking about capsuleer racing as a sport. We're slowly rebuilding our racing numbers, and my big goal is getting lots of teams and players involved and competing and even pew pew'ing. I'm also working on a Racing Academy to help newcomers get to the League with tips and tricks from the veterans, and some RP motivation to get interested.

Yay!
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2011, 01:25 by Kaleigh Doyle »
Pages: 1 [2]