Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Federal member states retain control of their home systems, as seen exercised here?

Author Topic: A quick Notice  (Read 1150 times)

StalinGrad6

• For the Last time.
  • Clonejack
  • Silent. Forever.
A quick Notice
« on: 25 Feb 2011, 17:44 »

a quick notice before all the bashing begins.

Please not my latest thread titled, "The Rogue, The Sleeper, and the Madman" is a forerunner of something bigger yet to come. please please PLEASE keep the bashing to a minimum and give me suggestions. EvE mail me, and i'll give you the general plotline, so i can pull this off.

the point?

i REALLY WANT DRONE SHIPS!!!!!!
worst i can do is NOT try, right?
I hate Elitists.

Goodbye EvE RP, you all have been blocked and from here, shall be ignored.

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
Re: A quick Notice
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2011, 23:43 »

This is about to skirt the line. It's not 'bashing' to me; it's a request. But, others may disagree with my interpretation, and that's that.

Please stop your self-inflicted, self-created, and self-perpetuated imaginary OOC drama-mongering for attention. Every OOC post I've seen from you over the months has been filled with negative wording which only comes across as a poor attempt to play the wounded dove and manipulate to get sympathy. It's unattractive behavior and very obvious. It's not something people want to deal with, especially in a game we play for fun.

That said, I'll peek and maybe give feedback like you asked for in between the woe-is-mes.
Will work for pretty sig.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2011, 00:13 »

stop your self-inflicted, self-created, and self-perpetuated imaginary OOC drama-mongering for attention. Every OOC post I've seen from you over the months has been filled with negative wording which only comes across as a poor attempt to play the wounded dove and manipulate to get sympathy. It's unattractive behavior and very obvious. It's not something people want to deal with, especially in a game we play for fun.

That.

That said, I'll peek and maybe give feedback like you asked for in between the woe-is-mes.

Not that.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Crucifire

« Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2011, 06:55 »

Ain't gonna happen dude.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2011, 16:20 »

[mod]Thread locked. Lacks constructive content. Asking for feedback is fine. Assuming everyone is going to bash you and complaining about it isn't in any way constructive, though.Edit: I would suggest that if you don't know how to interact with others, take a look at some of the other threads - here and on IGS - for pointers.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2011, 16:24 by Silver Night »