Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: A quick Notice  (Read 1149 times)

StalinGrad6

• For the Last time.
  • Clonejack
  • Silent. Forever.
A quick Notice
« on: 25 Feb 2011, 17:44 »

a quick notice before all the bashing begins.

Please not my latest thread titled, "The Rogue, The Sleeper, and the Madman" is a forerunner of something bigger yet to come. please please PLEASE keep the bashing to a minimum and give me suggestions. EvE mail me, and i'll give you the general plotline, so i can pull this off.

the point?

i REALLY WANT DRONE SHIPS!!!!!!
worst i can do is NOT try, right?
I hate Elitists.

Goodbye EvE RP, you all have been blocked and from here, shall be ignored.

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger
Re: A quick Notice
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2011, 23:43 »

This is about to skirt the line. It's not 'bashing' to me; it's a request. But, others may disagree with my interpretation, and that's that.

Please stop your self-inflicted, self-created, and self-perpetuated imaginary OOC drama-mongering for attention. Every OOC post I've seen from you over the months has been filled with negative wording which only comes across as a poor attempt to play the wounded dove and manipulate to get sympathy. It's unattractive behavior and very obvious. It's not something people want to deal with, especially in a game we play for fun.

That said, I'll peek and maybe give feedback like you asked for in between the woe-is-mes.
Will work for pretty sig.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2011, 00:13 »

stop your self-inflicted, self-created, and self-perpetuated imaginary OOC drama-mongering for attention. Every OOC post I've seen from you over the months has been filled with negative wording which only comes across as a poor attempt to play the wounded dove and manipulate to get sympathy. It's unattractive behavior and very obvious. It's not something people want to deal with, especially in a game we play for fun.

That.

That said, I'll peek and maybe give feedback like you asked for in between the woe-is-mes.

Not that.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Crucifire

« Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2011, 06:55 »

Ain't gonna happen dude.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2011, 16:20 »

[mod]Thread locked. Lacks constructive content. Asking for feedback is fine. Assuming everyone is going to bash you and complaining about it isn't in any way constructive, though.Edit: I would suggest that if you don't know how to interact with others, take a look at some of the other threads - here and on IGS - for pointers.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2011, 16:24 by Silver Night »