Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Placid Reborn is a corporation dedicated to the self-determination and prosperity of the Intaki home system and its immediate surroundings? Read more here

Author Topic: [Character] Djinpa Vanivapari  (Read 1685 times)

Djinpa Vanivapari

• Clonejack
    • IC Blog
[Character] Djinpa Vanivapari
« on: 03 Feb 2017, 20:23 »

Gallente Internal Security File:

Subject: Djinpa Vanivapari
Alias:   Vanivapari Idama
DOB:    19/11/082
POB:    Intaki V, Northern Habitable Zone
Political Affiliation: Doves, Intaki Separatist

Djinpa Vanivapari, aka Vanivapari Idama, is a leader of a small movement of Intaki separatists.  The group, Intaki Peace Movement was founded in YC013 on Intaki V by a man who was also called Vanivapari Idama.  Subject claims to be the same person "reborn".  Recently he has launched the movement as a space based corporation active in the Intaki and related systems.  Due to record of extreme non-violence subject is believed to be a minor threat, but should be tracked in case.  Subject has previously been associated with other Intaki separatist factions that are not pledged to non-violence.

<<<So, I started this toon to be my main and do mostly mining, though I may get into PI and production later.  I am playing him a complete pacifist.  No weapons, no gunnery skills; only defensive tech.  I setup a corporation for him called the Intaki Peace Movement, but I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in this experiment so I am not sure about recruiting.  So far I ignored all of the tutorial missions so that he would be completely neutral to every NPC in the game and started mining in lowsec.>>>
"A drowning man does not need a glass of water."

In Character Blog
In Character Twitter

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: [Character] Djinpa Vanivapari
« Reply #1 on: 04 Feb 2017, 04:33 »

Well, my char is mostly pacifist as well...but recruiting him could be a bit of a challenge, even if I am interested. Good luck with the IPM.
-OOChé