General Discussion > Web Development and Site Suggestions

Wiki

(1/2) > >>

Casiella:
Does it make sense to create a separate wiki here? I tend to think that character and player corporation descriptions belong over in EVElopedia, and probably a lot of the collections of lore info, but perhaps others have other ideas?

Silver Night:
There was some discussion about it, and I think the concern was that we do already have the official Eve wiki. So the question was what purpose would a new one serve?

I'm under the impression that if it's something that people want, a wiki is something we might be able to set up, though.

Ashar Kor-Azor:
What would be needed to make a Wiki project worthwhile would be a pretty massive project leaning heavily towards ArrPee and scraping together all the shit from various broken, abandoned, decrepit, or just shitty eve-wikis all over the internets, and editing their content to spin that OOC straw into IC, RP-compatible, accessible-to-rookies gold.

How 'bout it, O ye Inspired Stagehands? Are you man enough? Woman enough? Capsuleer enough?

Havohej:
Sounds like a herculean effort.  Daunting  :eek:

Casiella:
Ashar's welcome to try whatever, but as I think more about it, EVElopedia seems like a better and better place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version