Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the connections inside a pod serve as both communications pathways and security wiring? (The Burning Life, p 30)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: The New Portraits  (Read 26399 times)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: The New Portraits
« Reply #195 on: 18 Oct 2010, 15:27 »

When they first released this creator (alpha code for sure!) they listed that as a known issue. Here's hoping it gets addressed in the next few weeks, since... ya know.

Vieve

« Reply #196 on: 18 Oct 2010, 15:57 »

(Also, Madam Tisserand looks like her last name should mebbe be Castorida. Dang, Vieve /o\)

As a matter of backstory, her distant maternal ancestors were dam city builders.

If you're meaning something other than the Latin name for a flat tailed architecturally minded rodent, you should clue me in so I'll get the reference.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #197 on: 18 Oct 2010, 17:43 »

Mostly that, although I was also going for a pun that mildly indicated that between the faec and the hair, she was playing to the mousy lesbian stereotype >.>

Vieve

« Reply #198 on: 19 Oct 2010, 04:08 »

Mostly that, although I was also going for a pun that mildly indicated that between the faec and the hair, she was playing to the mousy lesbian stereotype >.>

The ballerina bun is only because there's not a decent curly hairstyle (yet). I think you're a little nuts about the mousy lesbian stereotype comparison, but I imagine I might have a different definition of what that is than you do. :p
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]