Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My RP  (Read 930 times)

Ashlar Maidstone

• Clonejack
  • OHAI!! Yes this is little ol' Me!!
My RP
« on: 10 Apr 2011, 11:59 »

As far as I can tell, so far my roleplay hasn't gotten off to a good start and I guess maybe I may be misunderstanding a few points along the way. I know that what I chosen as far as race and bloodline wise was may be just a tad over my head and yet I been wanting to come out full force and just do within the PF of course my RPing even on OOC.

I find its a bit intimadating yet and even tho oppurtunities have risen, I failed to initiate any into my character. Maybe some one can suggest something that would help me to get past this oint to where I can immerse myself a bit more? :?:?

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: My RP
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2011, 12:42 »

So perhaps you could start by outlining what you seek and what makes you feel it hasn't really worked? :)

Ashlar Maidstone

• Clonejack
  • OHAI!! Yes this is little ol' Me!!
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2011, 11:47 »

Ok, here goes, I guess to start with my family ties to the Tash Murkon family as my father(so to speak) was in the hiearchy before the collapse of the Evegate, where right after crossing through and then finally winding up in the Amarr Empire to where he settled on Sarum Prime along with my mother and older sister. But, even then I was taken several years before to the Imperial Academy on Sarum Prime and enrolled into the Academy and then on to the Theology Council Tribunal to which I am still enrolled today in on going studies.

Now, somewhere along the way my father had been implicated in a number of political mandates, I am not sure but from what I know vaguely he had numerous run ins with Concord and was...I don't know. My mother and older sister however had been taken by Sansha Nation, and lost all contacts with them shortly after they had arrived in Sarum Prime. In the years since then I have had made numerous attempts to gain information to find out exactly what happened to my family and this has caused a lot of grief and anguish, and bitterness towards Concord.

It's a bit hard to described the feelings I have at this point because of the history is not present in Concord's data base and that the fact there was a cover up of events that lead to this point of not knowing the circumstances surrounding my father, and then the events leading to the dissapearance of my mother and sister.

This is sorta a background thatI am working on to make my RP a bit more of what I like for it to be, any ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2011, 12:12 »

I think you might want to look at the EVE timeline, as unless your father is 20,000 years old, you may have some issues.