Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Author Topic: [Character] Ghost Hunter  (Read 2597 times)

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
[Character] Ghost Hunter
« on: 17 Apr 2010, 00:55 »

Capsuleer Callsign: Ghost Hunter
Translation: Finder of Those Who are Lost

Physical dimensions
Height: 6' feet, or 182.88 centimeters
Weight: 300~ pounds, or around 137 kilograms.

Physical Characteristics
CONCORD Observer's Notes
Although this Capsuleer is physically fit, any kind of security or medical scan will show he is very different internally. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at some of the only ones we have on record. This man, if he can even be called that, is little more than a machine wearing human skin. He definitely has some normal organs in there ... somewhere, but it'd take a good doctor to discern where his body begins and the cybernetics end.

The only thing externally noteworthy is a row of spikes down his spine. There's six of them, slightly off center and about six and a half inches in length or so. Tech thinks they're command signal transmitters and receivers, because they're too small to be anything else. Local network chatter that spikes up seems to indicate this, but we're not completely certain.

Other than that, he is normally wearing a military vest (pictured) with a black under T-shirt and black cargo pants. His shoes are a Caldari brand noteworthy for their traction qualities aboard space stations.

Public Record
CONCORD Observer's Notes
His first official Capsuleer record showed up during the beginning of the 'Capsuleer' Era, 105YC. I don't really know how such a shoddy disguise ever passed inspection, I'd have to blame it on the surge of Capsuleers at the time. When we did retrospective bookkeeping, especially on Capsuleers who went rogue, all his records were falsified. Every single last one of them, down to the family that raised him for 30 years in the Sukuuvestaa Corporation.

The Caldari were helpful in releasing all the records they had on the man, but nothing panned out. The records all led to dead ends, literal or otherwise, and brought us no where closer to finding out who he truly is. His 'associates' during Capsuleer training brought up consistent reports of him being a quiet, reserved person who stayed to the rules and never strayed. His teachers considered him a model student. I don't honestly know whose dirty here, them or the whole system, that's way above my pay grade.

[Spoiler=Investigative Information]

(This is information that would generally be pulled by people doing a little digging. The more sensitive information obviously won't be available here.)

[Spoiler=CONCORD Internal Note: Requires CONCORD +3, Political Connections 4]CONCORD Observer's Notes
Retrospective analysis has helped to clear up some of the mysteries surrounding this Capsuleer. In light of recent events with the Sansha's Nation, circumstantial evidence indicates he may have been placed as an insurrection in the Caldari Capsuleer program. However, his behavior and the lack of any evidence to support this theory renders it unlikely. The Sukuuvestaa Corporation did not appreciate this news. We are not certain, but the Caldari have begun to utilize their own program on this matter.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=True Power Internal Note: Requires True Power +5, Criminal Connections 4]V1: He destroyed a Commander in RV5-DW.

V2: This I know of. His motives are curious.

V1: How so?

V3: The True Sansha Commander in charge of that vessel was Cupeta. They have had a bloody disagreement between them for some time.

V1: And it has been resolved at the cost of Cupeta's life?

V2: No, Cupeta is alive and well. He and the Capsuleer have had an extensive talk, resolving their petty problem at last.

V3: I expect we will not have any problems with him further on this matter.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Republic Fleet Mission Agent Commentary: Requires Republic Fleet +3, Social 4]
Agent: Ah, you uh, want to know about Ghost.

Agent: Well pretty standard fare for Capsuleers, takes my missions and completes them in a reasonable time frame. Some faster than others, some not so much. He always declined to deal with Sansha slave raiders though, which I thought interesting at the time. Maybe he's afraid of the old horror stories?

Agent: It wasn't until sometime working with him that I found he is a Sansha. That was an unsettling day for me. He assured me he wouldn't be making any proactive attempts at "indiscriminately enslaving Republic citizens". Against my better judgment, I asked him why.

Agent: He told me, "Ultimately, I believe there might be benefits between a positive relationship with Nation and the Republic."

Agent: He didn't talk any more on the subject. I gave him work, he did it, and he moved on. Couldn't be happier.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2011, 12:48 by Ghost Hunter »
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
Re: [Character] Ghost Hunter
« Reply #1 on: 23 Aug 2010, 16:24 »

Self-bump: Updated the profile to actually be SOMEWHAT decent.

Thinking about one of those DED threat assessment sheets, but ehh.

Thoughts and opinions?

Edit; Also props to Aria's method of spoiler + X requirements to use said information incharacter. It's quite neat, even if mine aren't that great.
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2010, 16:29 by Ghost Hunter »
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2010, 16:35 »

I like it, he's teh mysterious evil.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2011, 14:57 »

Hello hello

I am currently working on transplanting Ghost's info and stuff into the EVElopedia page I made for him -

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Ghost_Hunter_%28Character%29

I'm currently looking for how to include a table of miscellaneous information (height, weight, etc) underneath the portrait's table. I would like some help with that, if possible.

Also, if people want to know specific things (within reason), I'm listening to requests.
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2011, 15:23 »

I would suggest you to just look at other capsuleer wiki pages and go to "edit", then check out how their pages are formated. For the table it should be something like this :

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="clear:both;width:300px; margin: 1em; padding: 1em; margin-top: 1em; border:1px #000000 solid;" align="right"
|-
| style="background:#3e3d45;border-bottom:1px #000000 solid; padding: 0.5em;border-right:1px #000000 solid;" | put description here
| style="background:#4d4d57;border-bottom:1px #000000 solid; padding: 0.5em;" | put refering info here
|-

repeat pattern

|}

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2011, 15:48 »

I would suggest you to just look at other capsuleer wiki pages and go to "edit", then check out how their pages are formated. For the table it should be something like this :

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="clear:both;width:300px; margin: 1em; padding: 1em; margin-top: 1em; border:1px #000000 solid;" align="right"
|-
| style="background:#3e3d45;border-bottom:1px #000000 solid; padding: 0.5em;border-right:1px #000000 solid;" | put description here
| style="background:#4d4d57;border-bottom:1px #000000 solid; padding: 0.5em;" | put refering info here
|-

repeat pattern

|}

Ah yes this works perfectly, thank you.

I couldn't tell which part of the code was the separate table or not, and my initial efforts were all buggered up between the character template and the other code trees.
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2011, 23:54 »

To be completely accurate, there needs to be this passage..

"Despite his years of capsuleer experience, it has been noted by our analysts that Ghost Hunter will never have as many skill points as Silver Night, given their current rate of training...."
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Ghost Hunter

• The Mods
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2011, 23:59 »

To be completely accurate, there needs to be this passage..

"Despite his years of capsuleer experience, it has been noted by our analysts that Ghost Hunter will never have as many skill points as Silver Night, given their current rate of training...."

Dear master sansha claus, all I want for christmas is Amarr or Caldari Titan 5 so I can beat Silver in SP.
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation