Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The number of young, idealistic scientists found in Verge Vendor is disproportionately high? (Region Description)

Author Topic: a tale of wild passion in the Caldari corporate world  (Read 4628 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/

Lust and Ledgers – A tale of passion in the State

Piak IV Moon 14- Kaalakiota Corporation Station

A slender Achuran woman dressed in an elegant corporate branded blouse and skirt outfit, sits at her desk, in the offices of Kasaoka Laboratories. She is typing things into her data terminal.

A handsome Detei man knocks on the door of the office. “Lyrissa?” he says.
“Omiot, hello” replies Lyrissa. “Come in, what can I do for you?”

Omiot enters the room, sits in one of the stylish Kaalakiota brand easy chairs, available at all good retailers throughout the State and elsewhere, and looks at Lyrissa. “There’s something I’ve noticed in the latest figures for Project X.”
Lyrissa looks up from her work, eyes widening. “Something’s wrong?” she whispers.

Omiot nods. “Yes. There was an anomaly. I’ve come to help you find out who is behind it”, he says. He looks away, studying one of the fine artworks on the office wall, thinking “Lyrissa is the only one I can trust.”
Lyrissa blinks, thinking “Did he suspect me? I haven’t done anything.”

Lyrissa adjusts her data terminal, to bring up the details of Project X. “Omiot, come here, we’ll go over the figures. Show me.”
Omiot moves over to the desk, sits in another chair, beside Lyrissas, brushing against her accidentally. Lyrissa’s clothes rustle gently, and the slightest blush crosses her face for a fleeting moment. “Here we are” she says, tapping on the terminal to display the latest numbers.

Omiot glances at the figures, “There.” He says, pointing at an entry on the screen. “That isn’t right.” Lyrissa follows the pointing, “The budget for Element Y?”. “Yes Lyrissa, we’re paying for ten thousand units of it, but our suppliers are only sending nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine. Someone is diverting one unit elsewhere.”

Lyrissa gasps “who do you suspect?”. “I don’t know Lyrissa, but I’m going to find out. You’re the only one I trust with this.” Lyrissa’s heart thumps and she thinks “He trusts me!” Omiot taps on his communicator. “I’m ordering some food in. We’re going to work on this to trace the miscreant.” Lyrissa nods and pulls out a drawer in the desk. “There’s more computer equipment in here, I’ll set it up for you while we wait for the food.” Omiot watches Lyrissa set up the computer, and looks away as Lyrissa bends over the desk, her nipples caressing the desk’s surface through her blouse as she connects all the computer cables together. “If only she wasn’t my employee, and that’s some fine quality Kaalakiota computer hardware.” he thinks

The food arrives, hot, tasty, nourishing Caldari pasta, a fine patriotic meal for any Citizen, along with chilled Starsi. Lyrissa nibbles at her food, Omiot eats his first, then moves over to begin looking at the numbers again.
Lyrissa joins him, sliding herself into the neighbouring seat, her clothes rustling.
“Lyrissa, that is a lovely perfume you have on”, says Omiot, as the air displaced by Lyrissa’s movements washes over him. Lyrissa blushes noticeably. “I. I’m not wearing any” she mumbles. Omiot blinks and looks away, “Maybe I’ll buy you some someday then” he says awkwardly, thinking “she smells so sweet, this is unbearable. Also Kaalakiota does market several attractive fragrances.”

Lyrissa and Omiot manage to restrain their feelings, putting corporate duty first, and continue to examine the data records for the next hour or so.
“Aha” says Omiot. “There! We have them!”. Lyrissa pulls up the relevant records. “Have a look, Omiot. Look who it is.”. Omiot glances at Lyrissa’s screen. “A Gallente front organisation! I knew it! Fortunately they won’t have found out anything about Project X. We’ve done our duty!” Lyrissa smiles, and says “For the State!” and Omiot repeats her words. “For the State!”

“All that remains now, is to clear up the loose ends. We’ll get Project X finished, and then the Gallente will see what their meddling brings!” says Omiot, typing out some corporate orders. “Very good work Lyrissa” he says, and offers her a smile. Lyrissa leans in suddenly and gives Omiot a kiss on the cheek, before pulling back, suddenly tearful. “Omiot, I’m sorry!” she stutters. Omiot looks shocked, “Lyrissa? What are you doing?”. “We can’t Omiot, we’re in the same corporation! But I want to, so much! But the corporate reputation!” cries Lyrissa, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Omiot stands up, and holds Lyrissa in his arms. “Corporate duty is important, Lyrissa. You’re right, we cannot, as long as we’re in the same corporation. This isn’t the Federation”, he says. Lyrissa sobs quietly for a few minutes, clutching at Omiot’s fine clothing, also available at many menswear outlets throughout the State.

“Lyrissa” whispers Omiot into Lyrissa’s ear. “Yes Omiot?” she says, looking at him tearfully. “I have to say, I’m disappointed in you for not spotting the anomaly before I did”, he says. Lyrissa looks devastated. “I’m afraid that this is unacceptable to this corporation. You’re fired”, says Omiot, a stern expression on his face. Lyrissa looks on the point of bursting out crying uncontrollably, when Omiot continues. “And because you’re no longer in my corporation...” and pulls Lyrissa close to him, kissing her passionately. Lyrissa responds, squeezing Omiot tightly in an embrace.

They passionately strip, and make patriotic Caldari love to each other, as the data screens on the terminals show excellent financial returns on Project X, and the downfall of the Gallente.
“Oh, Omiot, this is the most dutiful and patriotic way I’ve ever felt”, moans Lyrissa in economic orgasm. “Yes, Lyrissa, Me too” replies Omiot, licking Starsi off Lyrissa’s breasts. “However, I need a new corporate executive. Would you like the job?” Lyrissa smiles warmly, her face still flushed with excitement. “Absolutely”

Note: Project X was a complete success and the Gallente suffered greatly for it.
\o/

Zag

Re: a tale of wild passion in the Caldari corporate world
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2010, 12:37 »

:lol:

I continue to giggle every time I read this tale of wild corporate passion in the State.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2010, 13:45 »

PATRIOTIC CALDARI LOVE URHGUGHRGH

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2010, 21:39 »

Louella... is so much halarious win.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2010, 00:11 »

...Epic Win

Seriously Lou, I wonder where you come up with some of this stuff, but it is quite awesome :P

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Sergius

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 05 Aug 2010, 18:09 »

*claps*

Very well done. I lol'd

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2010, 05:00 »

<3 Lou.
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #7 on: 28 Aug 2010, 01:11 »

I too felt that orgasmic pleasure after reading this masterpiece of lore.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #8 on: 28 Aug 2010, 08:31 »

... <slides a pillow over his lap.>

>>

<<
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Marcus Gord

• Mathfail Silverback
  • Egger
  • Soldier of Fortune
« Reply #9 on: 28 Aug 2010, 10:21 »

... <slides a pillow over his lap.>

>>

<<

Nice bit a writing there, Lou. You got Senn excited too...

*goes to fetch his alt*  :twisted:
Stormcrows.

Will pay for good sig. Enquire within.

You can't take the sky from me

Vieve

« Reply #10 on: 28 Aug 2010, 19:09 »

The phrase 'economic orgasm' makes me giggle every single time I read it.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #11 on: 18 Aug 2012, 02:34 »

Just had this pointed out to me.

<3 :)

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #12 on: 18 Aug 2012, 04:38 »

Some people just have talent, I'll leave you speculating as to whether I'm referring to the author, Lyrissa, Omiot or all three.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Desiderya

« Reply #13 on: 18 Aug 2012, 06:16 »

Have you been reading my diary again?  :D

But seriously, credit where credit's due. I had a fantastic laugh reading this.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #14 on: 18 Aug 2012, 15:45 »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!