Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Dam-Torsad is the Amarr Imperial City and capital? Read the chron!

Author Topic: [News] Thukker Political Integration Sees Difficulties and Delays  (Read 1802 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

Read the news piece here: http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=4025&tid=3

Really like this news piece. It manages to convey a lot about the Thukker (though none of it is surprising, I think) in a neat little bundle.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Wow. They remembered this is actually happening. [/bitter]

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Wow. They remembered this is actually happening. [/bitter]

Though, to be fair, I guess it's nice that they put up something that sort of explains why the Tribal Assembly news pieces never came.
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2010, 23:44 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!

If the Thukkers are so independent then why are they caged up in Great Wildlands?

I've never heard of a Thukker caravan outside of Republic/Great Wildlands space.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

I read something with outriders for a Caravan stumbling across some blooders who were hunting some SOE ship.  Forget the name of the chron, but it was set way outside of the Wildlands iirc.

They're very secretive people, they don't announce/advertise their travels, etc.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

If the Thukkers are so independent then why are they caged up in Great Wildlands?

I've never heard of a Thukker caravan outside of Republic/Great Wildlands space.

I though the distribution of the thukker mix stations was a testament of how far Thukker Caravans roam around.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Both Thukker Mix and Trust Partners have stations in Derelik (old Minmatar territory pre-conquest, IIRC), all Republic regions (Heimatar / Metropolis / Molden Heath), Great Wildlands, and Syndicate.

From a non-capsuleer perspective, that's quite a range. And I personally wouldn't think they only roam to those areas, particularly given the presence via COSMOS of Thukkers in the Federation (Sinq Liaison, unsure if other locations).

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain

According to the old timelines, before the Day of Darkness Minmatar territory consisted of numerous planets on three systems, which had been connected by functional Terran stargates. These systems were settled AD 21413 - 22000s They were just researching independently powered interstellar travel when the Amarr came to Pator in 22355 and may or may not have got some results before they were conquered in 22480. However, it might be that some areas essentially saw "slave nations" emerge as the Empire transported populations elsewhere - which would explain, for one, why the Minmatar COSMOS constellation (IIRC) is regarded as ancient Nefantar tribe lands.