Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Signs you play Eve too much ((and some lols for everyone else))  (Read 7303 times)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Not only do I accidentally say "ISK" instead of dollars, the second thought that always goes through my head is "Wait, why do I only have 35 ISK in my wallet? I had over 200m yesterday..."

Also, I've caught myself wondering a couple of times thinking I should just dock my car somewhere for a cap-up instead of going to the gas station.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

... when, in your eyes. UK no longer stands for United Kingdom.

Koronakesh

When you're driving down the street, pass a sign about "Khan's tractors" and wonder when Minmatar shipyards were relocated to Indiana.

When you see "Hardin's auto parts" garage and wonder how many slave workers are employed there.

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver

I think of my Jeep Cherokee as my Harbinger and my Maxima as my slicer.

When I'm tired I frequently think im 'out of cap'.  lols.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

EVE stays out of my IRL! I have a life to keep together

*twitchs and fidgets uncomfortably*

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette

Not tied directly to Eve, but MMORPGs in general, I fixed myself a hotdog once, went to the refrigerator to get some ketchup(yeah yeah mustard blah blah) and there wasn't any, and I said "frown" instead of just doing it.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

I used to work with the asset protection guy in the store I work at. One day we ahd a shoplifter that Id been following make a run for it past the security guard and I actually yelled get a point on him.

Another time me and a friend were heading to the beach really late one night and decided to take a short cut which ended up being through the seedier part of the town we were in and while thinking out loud I called a  group of guys hanging out at a redlight a gatecamp.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Alexander Rykis

So I think the only time it's ever happened to me is when I called a buddy of mine and asked him if he could loan me some isk... he was like, "what?"

I don't know you guys wake up in time to update your skills. I can't tell you how many times I've logged in and thought, "Fuuuuuuuck, I forgot to add to it and it's been sitting idle for 9 hours. Son of a bitch."

Benjamin Shepherd

So I think the only time it's ever happened to me is when I called a buddy of mine and asked him if he could loan me some isk... he was like, "what?"

I don't know you guys wake up in time to update your skills. I can't tell you how many times I've logged in and thought, "Fuuuuuuuck, I forgot to add to it and it's been sitting idle for 9 hours. Son of a bitch."

In Soviet Russia, EVE lives you

Havvie

• Clonejack
  • Knowing me, does this really surprise you?

Was just describing EVE to a classmate. Caught myself almost saying 'ISK' instead of 'money' when talking about the game's free market system.
DISCLAIMER: Any or all of the statements made by this individual may consist of conjecture, manipulative paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain

"...you still check the forums months since the last time you logged in..."
Pages: 1 2 [3]