Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the 25ers were a political activist organization that fought for repealing starship licensing fees, laying the foundations for the independent capsuleer community.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Signs you play Eve too much ((and some lols for everyone else))  (Read 7302 times)

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger

I just sent a work email that opened with "Saisa" (Caldari for hello). Fortunately, it was just to a mate... but still, pretty dumb.

Goddamn playing Starcraft II until the early hours!! It stops my head-box from working properly!

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

I can't tell you how many times I've told the cute maintenance girl at work "fly safe". At this point, she probably thinks I'm a pilot.

Benjamin Shepherd

I'm not addicted, so har dee har har.

I want Starcraft 2 though.

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger

I want Starcraft 2 though.

[derail] It's soooo very worth it. Although, it's just Starcraft 1 with better graphics. But why fix it if it ain't broke [/derail]

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Lets see, the fact that I'm emotionally distraught and utterly bored and useless right now due to not being able to play eve.

saying isk instead of dollars (I do this a lot)
saying entering warp/in warp to describe how far away I am to people on the phone.
Randomly dropping eveisms like, because of falcon.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

IzzyChan

• Omelette
  • 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat
    • IzzyBlog

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks back they put a mask over my face and stuck needles in me to knock me out.  My last thought was "so this is what it would feel like to be a capsuleer."

X_x

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain

It's soooo very worth it. Although, it's just Starcraft 1 with better graphics. But why fix it if it ain't broke

Because it was completely broken and horribly unbalanced and not only did Blizzard never bother to fix it the first time around they decided to go "Eh! *shrug*" and make it worse during the expansion?

There's a reason everyone always played Zerg competitively.

Vikarion

It's soooo very worth it. Although, it's just Starcraft 1 with better graphics. But why fix it if it ain't broke

Because it was completely broken and horribly unbalanced and not only did Blizzard never bother to fix it the first time around they decided to go "Eh! *shrug*" and make it worse during the expansion?

...uh...what? What?

Benjamin Shepherd

Lillith, you take that back. YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

Starcraft is my game, you just entered the wrong room. What you said, and how you defended APB, makes me get hulk rage.

Oh, right, EVE. I once became distrustful of my friend when he lent me money, thinking he would attack me later and take my cargo.

Vincent Pryce

Your first instinct after a serious car crash is to start running away as you climb out of the wreckage thinking "Shit, I'm so gonna get podded."

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger

* Dex_Kivuli nerd rages

Starcraft is balanced enough, that's why it's stayed popular for as long as it has. And I just checked the top 20 rankings in South Korea: 8 Terran; 6 Protoss; and 6 Zerg.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain

A shop is advertising a 50 % off all prices sale and your first thoughts are "damn scammers spamming local".

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!

My brother drives a Yaris.

My dad and I play EVE.

My dad was driving with me in the car one day. We were discussing pirating.

The subject of the car's name came up.

We now refer to it as the Yarrrris and it is now the family internet spaceship car.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger

We now refer to it as the Yarrrris and it is now the family internet spaceship car.

I love that! It's awesome!

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran

This was pre-training queue.

I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason at all, logged in into eve and noticed a two week skill had finished 15 minutes earlier.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Pages: [1] 2 3