Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Project Nova: The Re-Dusting  (Read 5425 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Project Nova: The Re-Dusting
« Reply #30 on: 05 Dec 2018, 14:36 »

Nova totes bad. Now that is out of the way

omfg yes Space Marine was damn near perfect. Even if you were an Ultrasmurf and that shitpail underling kept going "BUT SPESS BOOK SEZ IZ BAD!", it may be the most satisfying depiction of Adeptus Astartes tearing through Greenskins and Chaos with fury and wrath. Bolters felt proper thoomy and since you ARE the cover, regaining health by stomping into the middle of the enemy pack and tearing them to pieces was never not awesome.

Yea it's one of the few Space Marine games that felt 'proper' in the way of running into 50 orks and slaughtering them in a balet of death and slo-mo pulp explosions

With a space marine in Terminator armor doing fucking backflips and shit.

Yea I remember watching the early vids of this sort of nonsense like, jesus why did they make it even -more- cartoony. Good god.   I was a daily Dow2 player for years with a pretty hardcore competitive online group and after the first reports came in from a few of them I avoided like a plague.
Pages: 1 2 [3]