Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The last time someone attacked the Jovians, it was the Amarr, at Vak'atioth, and the Amarr fleet was crushed?

Author Topic: [INFO] The Athran Brotherhood  (Read 1927 times)

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
[INFO] The Athran Brotherhood
« on: 07 Jul 2010, 05:47 »

"Sometimes calling itself the "The Scions of Athra," the Athran Brotherhood is a group of Khanid secessionists with headquarters located on the Khanid homeworld of Amarr Prime (called Athra in the Old Khanid tongue). This group tends to rise perhaps every other generation or so, seemingly from its own ashes, making trouble for local government and interstellar trade alike.

Given the many large pirate organizations and other independent "freebooters" of New Eden, not to mention the constant weight of intergalactic politics and the ongoing "Minmatar Problem," Amarr rulers cannot generally spare a large-scale military effort to deal with these relatively minor troublemakers. Perhaps this is the reason the Brotherhood seems never to die, but always reappears just when authorities start to think they've rid themselves of the nuisance."

------------------------------------------------------------

Amarrian Terrorists!
I remember getting this info dump from a mission somewhere and I put it in one of my chars notes for future use, forgot about it untill yesterday - when Backstage was down Dx

However, its now back up so I thought I would post it.

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: [INFO] The Athran Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jul 2010, 20:52 »

when Backstage was down Dx
At least it was a freakish php error and not an actual hosting outage - that's a good thing! :D

Thanks for posting this, interesting to hear about Khanid secessionists in PF.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: [INFO] The Athran Brotherhood
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jul 2010, 10:01 »

The small infodump Math'ra references is from a five-part L1 mission chain named "Athran Exigency".
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.