Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Wiyrkomi megacorporation is known for the trustworthiness and stubborn patriotism of the founding Seituoda family, who are still thought to own the controlling interest in the company?

Author Topic: Egged.  (Read 1705 times)

Khloe

• Silent Watcher
  • Egger
Egged.
« on: 21 Mar 2018, 18:54 »

Hi there, just wanted to say hello. As an Antediluvian capsuleer from the introductory years of Eve who led a coterie of Glamorous Bunnies, ran for Federation President, became a fashionista extraordinaire, rubbed noses with anarcho capitalists and blood raiders, lived as a Vherokior damsel, organized a Racing League, managed a little bar, and became a Chatsubo refugee...well, there's very little I haven't seen. Every few years I like to stop back in anonymously to see how the community is doing and what the latest gossip is all about while illiterate corporate mouthpieces spam channel invites to mine veldspar.

What's new? :o

Norrin Ellis

• Manager, EVE Online Hold'Em
  • Wetgraver
    • EVE Online Hold'Em
Re: Egged.
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2018, 22:08 »

Welcome back to the party.  Hope you enjoy your visit.

Aradina

• Behold.
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2018, 01:00 »

Stuff. Things.

In space.

o/
I exist sometimes.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2018, 09:12 »

Welcome back...stage.

Same old puns. Racing is dead, despite Drifters. EVE Forum 3.0. Jandice is back. Aria 2.0. The Bunny Lounge is empty. A vherokior damsel has made L'Amore in Ballo a popular venue for eggers. I think CVA is no longer NRDS. I-RED is doing nicely in Syndicate. ARC is doing nicely scientifically. Nauplius regularly builds citadels to worship his Red God and for the rest of the community to shoot at. Capsuleer date auctions rake in billions for charity. Thal dates Lasa. Garion dates Aria.
-OOChé

Khloe

• Silent Watcher
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2018, 16:11 »

Welcome back...stage.

Same old puns. Racing is dead, despite Drifters. EVE Forum 3.0. Jandice is back. Aria 2.0. The Bunny Lounge is empty. A vherokior damsel has made L'Amore in Ballo a popular venue for eggers. I think CVA is no longer NRDS. I-RED is doing nicely in Syndicate. ARC is doing nicely scientifically. Nauplius regularly builds citadels to worship his Red God and for the rest of the community to shoot at. Capsuleer date auctions rake in billions for charity. Thal dates Lasa. Garion dates Aria.

Sounds like a hot mess. It's nice to see a few familiar faces. Is the RP community still pretty healthy in EVE or has it dwindled in recent years? Activity looks a little sparse around here.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2018, 16:21 »

Hmm, I think I know one or two of the names you used to go by.  Welcome back.  Can't speak for everyone, but RL hit me hard.  I mostly ghost in on my alts these days.  I think you can usually find something, if you have the time, in the RP channels.  The Summit v1 and v2 are still there, and if you know where to look, RP can be found. 

Aradina

• Behold.
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #6 on: 22 Mar 2018, 23:16 »

Some of the story has picked up lately which is nice and has increased activity in general. It's pretty quiet, but not dead or anything.

The Real Life Disease has infected a lot of people unfortunately.
I exist sometimes.

Khloe

• Silent Watcher
  • Egger
« Reply #7 on: 24 Mar 2018, 09:50 »

Hmm, I think I know one or two of the names you used to go by.  Welcome back.
Thanks!  :D You're still using the signature I made for you like 12 years ago. I'm very flattered. ;)

Can't speak for everyone, but RL hit me hard.  I mostly ghost in on my alts these days. 
Hey that's me! RL has a sneaky way of stealing my free time, but good space games are still hard to find, so every once in a while I get the urge to see what Iceland has done.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 28 Mar 2018, 07:17 »

who led a coterie of Glamorous Bunnies

Thats a memory that hit me hard, the glamour bunnies.......Old times always seem sweeter isn't it .....

Welcome back.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #9 on: 03 Apr 2018, 15:30 »

Also, a lot of lore/rp discussion takes place elsewhere these days, like Slack or Discord.
-OOChé

GoGo Yubari

• Omelette
« Reply #10 on: 15 Apr 2018, 07:11 »

Oh a familiar antediluvian!