General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

Double IGS Post Removal

(1/7) > >>

Nauplius:
CCP deleted without comment both my "Fanfic Publishing Citadel" post and the "Achurans Given Over to Destruction" post.  The former is a little silly and I can do without; the latter is in line with what I've been doing for four years and means the end of my ability to RP as such.

Unsubbed, although I'll be lingering around a while yet.

Mizhir:
This kinda indicates that there are new mods on the IGS (possibly due to Falcon getting other tasks thus no longer having time for it) which sucks. While my character absolutely hated your char ic, I loved what you did so it's sad to see it gone.

Just another example of why butchering the community team is a horrible idea. GG CCP you really fucked up.

Lunarisse Aspenstar:
 :bash:

*sighs*

CCP really screwed the pooch this time.

I'll say it again, my chars may hate you icly, but I've loved the rp you've provided. 

Umm.. suggestion.. maybe it's time for people to start  using the IC portion of backstage?

(P.S. did you save the posts? We were all having fun with the lost matari tribe of achurans yesterday in RP.... it was hilarious)

Edios:
*A wild Edios appears*

I don't say much but maybe us (mostly you all. I'm just kinda a pawn) could first before boycotting CCP website ect could get together and poke CCP as a group kindly about this stuff and how the changes they have been making are going to continue to effect the RP Community. While my group is far from heavy RP we do love it.
Oh hey first time posting on backstage :3
Naulp come play other games with us :3

Utari Onzo:
The forums could at times reach a level of toxicity (which also can spill out into OOC) which really warranted moderation that just wasn’t there. There’s conflict rp, then there’s just forum keyboard spamming nasty sludge. However, this seems to be a case of ‘what you wished for’ where perhaps moderation has flipped a little too far to the other side of things and stifling justified conflict RP. I’m afraid you all need to expect more of that as either the forum moderation culture changes or any new alleged mods find their feet with the community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version