Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Did you know:

That PIE capsuleers do not only supply their comrades with spiced wine, but also with dark, maltey ale and fine brandy from their planetside holdings?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: RIP - Captain's Quarters  (Read 487 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: RIP - Captain's Quarters
« Reply #15 on: 17 Sep 2017, 18:54 »

I think it was the monocolegate/Incarna debacle that sort of led to the risk-adverseness. It also communicated to certain parts of the playerbase that they could push CCP in certain directions - and punish them for going in others. That being said, I hope that the moon mining changes indicate that they are not 100% beholden to the large, organized player interests in 0.0. Though I'm not expert enough in moon mining to say 100% that the changes aren't in those groups' interests.

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
Re: RIP - Captain's Quarters
« Reply #16 on: 17 Sep 2017, 19:23 »

I think it was the monocolegate/Incarna debacle that sort of led to the risk-adverseness. It also communicated to certain parts of the playerbase that they could push CCP in certain directions - and punish them for going in others. That being said, I hope that the moon mining changes indicate that they are not 100% beholden to the large, organized player interests in 0.0. Though I'm not expert enough in moon mining to say 100% that the changes aren't in those groups' interests.

They are, actually, considering that lowsec moons will be pretty hard to mine after the patch. Directly cuts off an income stream for lowsec entities and makes them less competetive, securing nullsov from their incursions a little bit better.

There is a reason Snuff joined the Imperium, you know.
Pages: 1 [2]