General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

RIP - Captain's Quarters

(1/21) > >>

Lunarisse Aspenstar:
Whether you Love them, hate them, hope they'll lead to WIS - Captain Quarters will be no more!

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/preparing-for-the-future-retirement-of-captains-quarters-twitch-integration/

Nissui:
Well, I won't miss it, chiefly because it has remained a solitary experience all this time. The inclusion of the graphs in the article seems disingenuous since falling use could just as easily be attributed to continued developer neglect, rather than player disinterest.

Anyway, getting a 64-bit client in the bargain seems like a trade up to me. They weren't going to give us avatar interaction in the first place, and now the game should, in the future, run more efficiently.

Ché Biko:
 :(
My feelings/views.

Samira Kernher:
I typically did all my RPing from the CQ, since being character on the character instead of the ship helped make me feel more immersed in it.

Meh. Oh well. Reasons are understandable. But CCP please try a new WiS at some point. Please.

Utari Onzo:
I'd like WiS, but I'll admit to not really being immersed in the CQ. I'm too used to forum RP and MUD clients to want distractions from my writing.

Still, corp meetings in a 'physical' boardroom would be dope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version