Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Evanda Char once stole a priceless artifact from Admirals Tharrn's office and made it into ear rings precipitating a year long war?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kind Words Thread OOC Edition!  (Read 3628 times)

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
Kind Words Thread OOC Edition!
« on: 09 Jul 2017, 16:27 »

So, I thought maybe we could all try to do an OOC edition of the Thread of Kind Words on the IGS. We may not be able to compliment some people's characters on there due to IC concerns, aye? Well, here's the place to go to town with OOC stuff.

The rules are the same as on that thread:

-Post something you respect and/or admire about the person that has most recently posted here.
-It MUST be something positive. Don't be the person who turns this into a negative experience.
-Try to keep from posting repeatedly, so as to allow as many as possible to take part in this. This is not meant to be an ego booster, but instead a chance to bring a positive interaction between capsuleers the roleplay community!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
Re: Kind Words Thread OOC Edition!
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jul 2017, 16:54 »

I'll bite.

I think Julianni is the one the best true new fresh faces in eve rp I've seen a while (I know she's been actively rping to my knowledge now for a few months? Still a fresh face!). 

She knows her lore, is a very talented writer - see her blog, and is also a pleasure to rp with live in chat in eve. 

I wish there were more reasons for my characters and hers to interact.
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017, 09:39 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Utari Onzo

« Reply #2 on: 09 Jul 2017, 23:37 »

Luna is the Amarr RP Mother, keeps everyone in line and getting on producing RP content. An ear that'll listen to you and a mind that'll work with what you say.

One of the small bubble of people left keeping me interested and invested in this game.

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jul 2017, 03:19 »

Utari's portrait here on backstage always makes me smile. I can just imagine him on his way to whack someone in the head with his spanner because they were shitposting. Moderation spanner ftw :P

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jul 2017, 09:37 »

I'm not sure if this about saying nice things OOCly about characters (as I interpret the OP) or their players (as the ones replying so far seem to do), so I'll do both.

The character: I actually think she is quite modest. I've not interacted with her a whole lot, but even just watching her from the sidelines is interesting, she still surprises me, and the few interactions I do have always tend to have a proportionally large effect on my char. She is one of maybe 3 characters to whom he would dare expose himself as much as he might.

The player: Outside of my corp, she's the player with whom I've had the most OOC interaction recently. I usually try to keep OOC contact to a minimum, but she's such a kind woman, with a pretty clear head, it's hard to resist being nice back. In parallel with my character, I've been quite open to her, more open than to most other players in a long time. I feel like I can trust her a lot, and if she lived anywhere near me, she would come if I had a bad day, which makes me wish a little she lived a bit closer.
 :cube:
-OOChé

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 10 Jul 2017, 13:04 »

I've known Che IC for a long time on Lasa. I would say, he's a cool guy :-) and consistent in his RP, which I like. He's never given me cause to get pissy, so... :cube:

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #6 on: 10 Jul 2017, 17:01 »

As a player, I can only admire Lasa's patience.  Dear god, if I had to consistently put up with and try to reform Nauplius... well, let's just say that condition wouldn't last long.

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #7 on: 11 Jul 2017, 18:57 »

There are a lot of nice people in Eve you just have to know where to look. It's those folks that make the game worthwhile.  You know who you are  ;)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #8 on: 26 Jul 2017, 12:40 »

James Syagrius comes up with some very interesting and subtle plots in RP.
\o/

Ché Biko

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 28 Jul 2017, 16:12 »

Louella is one of those characters that I rarely encounter in RP, while I wish it was not so. And she gives amazing presentations that will keep you awake.  :cube:
-OOChé

Naraish Adarn

• Clonejack
« Reply #10 on: 01 Aug 2017, 04:01 »

Che's probably one of the most sympathetic and empathetic people i've met in EVE and i kinda want to hug him every time i see him get online.

Aradina

• Behold.
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #11 on: 22 Nov 2017, 20:33 »

Naraish is a joy to fly with and be around in general, despite mild constant grump :P
I exist sometimes.

Ché Biko

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: 25 Nov 2017, 17:42 »

Warning! (Ex-)ALXVP circle jerk!

Aradina is funny, beautyfull, interestingly quirky, adorable, very loveable, and I think I'll keep hoping she'll come back to Origin one day. :cube:
-OOChé

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #13 on: 26 Nov 2017, 08:37 »

Ché makes great comics even though he didn't want to release it since it would cause ALXVP to be wardecced :P

Ria Nieyli

• Delicate Feminine Flower
  • Egger
« Reply #14 on: 28 Nov 2017, 12:54 »

Oh haha, I remember how I got ALXVP wardecced once.

Kind words are a bit hard since I'm a bitter, jaded misanthrope, but Mizhir seems rather accepting and non-judgemental.
Pages: [1] 2