EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Character Development

Help me Save My Character

(1/2) > >>

Teptae:
I quit playing Eve about a year ago. The reason is I just wasn't very happy with my character.
Teptae, was created with more of a focus on how he looked. I wanted an older looking male, and chose Amarr for my race, as they seemed to fit my visual better. The problem is there is nothing about the Amarr empire that appeals to me.

While playing I found that I tended to align myself more with the Gallente Federation. I enjoy the exploration aspect of the game more than the PvP.

After deciding to try the game again, playing as an "Alpha Clone" to see if I enjoy it again, It seems that I'm now limited to the Amarr ships.

I'm hoping for some suggestions on ideas to be able to continue to use this character, and develop a backstory to allow him to be a member of the Gallente Federation.

I hope this makes sense, If not, I'll try to answer any more specific questions.

Thanks.

Lunarisse Aspenstar:
There have been disenchanted Amarr who have left to the federation.  As also, as I understand it, Gallente is an ethnicity, not a race lorewise - so one could be of amarr stock that ended up in the fed somehow in one's family history. I'll defer to the fed rpers on all this!

Teptae:
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll be thinking about some ideas around that while I wait for other (hopefully) replies.

Mizhir:
My own char is Minmatar but I RP her as she grew up in the Federation. So there should be no issues RPing your char as a Federation citizen. You can just make a story that fits you :)

Teptae:
Thank you. Any ideas on how to justify my year-long absence from the game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version