Welcome! > Reception

Hello. New to online RP and need LOTS of help!

(1/2) > >>

Al Chu:
My name is Pete, I have played EVE since 2009, and tabletop RPG's since the 70's. I have a Steam account Alpha Caldari capsuleer that I would like to use to try getting into the RP aspect of the game. I have always had a difficult time with the social end of the game, as many of the previous corps that I played with were all about munchkining the fits and "you can't fleet with us because you can't fly this doctrine." I have read alot about online RP, especially dealing with MUD/MUX/MUSH type games, and would like to attempt to have that experience in one of my favorite games. All that I really know about my character is that he is Caldari, a loyalist to The State, despises Galante, and is centered around combat. I know only the basics of lore and history; so if anyone out there is willing to take up the mantle of guiding me down the rabbit hole, I would like to begin this adventure.

Ché Biko:
Welcome backstage.

We (mostly) like to help each other here whenever we can. Have a looks around, and ask questions.

Sakura Nihil:
If only you didn't despise the Gallente, I'd say "come give Faded Light a look, we'll help give your combat a purpose".

Oh well, worth a shot :P - regardless, welcome.

Al Chu:
Well, First I think a good backstory would be needed. I would like it to tie in with another character of mine, Dari Chu. She would be my sister, and we were separated as kids due to the war. We have both become capsuleers now and may or may not have reunited. Other than that, I need some help filling in blanks, making connections with others, etc...

Ché Biko:
Well, have a look around at the Character Development section, get inspired, make a WIP thread for you char there, and hope for some constructive feedback. If you have any concrete questions already, you can post them here in this thread or in other sections/threads of the forum relating to the subject.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version