Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The 'Crystal Boulevard' of Caille is both a high end shopping center and a vast shield of manufactured diamond for bunkers underneath?

Author Topic: [Character] Mizhir  (Read 802 times)

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
[Character] Mizhir
« on: 28 Apr 2017, 09:29 »

Now here we go again. I have rebooted Miz (sort of) as a char I am much more satisfied with. I have only included the basic stuff here, but people are more than welcome to explore her character IC as I have left out alot of details here. However I may add more as people get to know more about her.

-------

Name: Mizhir Devara
DED Callsign: Mizhir (Starsurge)
Race: Minmatar
Tribe: Vherokior
Height: 179cm (5’9’’)
Weight: 72kg (158lbs)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Golden/brown
Date of Brith: 06-09-YC75
Licensed: 10-07-YC112

Background
Despite her Minmatar heritage Mizhir Devara was born and raised in the Federation as her clan migrated over a century ago. She was raised alone by her mother who is a Mystic. After finishing high school, she went to medical school where she fell in love with fellow student and got married with him at an age of 22. Shortly after she got pregnant but the marriage slowly fell apart and during the night after she gave birth to her daughter, her husband left. He took the daughter with him and left without any trace. Mizhir was devastated but eventually finished medical school. She worked as a doctor for a few years before being picked up by the Capsuleer program. She got her license in YC112. Ever since her husband disappeared with her daughter she has been trying to track them down, but no luck.

Appearance
Tall, slender and slightly athletic build with a light brown tan. Her hair has a dark brown color, almost black, and is exceptionally long, reaching all the way down her spine on the back. She has several piercings in her ears and a few tattoos on her body. Her clone is set to give her a look as if she is mid-twenties.

-------

Additional info

More about her home planet and childhood.
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2018, 14:11 by Mizhir »

Nissui

Re: [Character] Mizhir
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2017, 16:24 »

IIRC this has some fundamental similarities to her story from a while back. Lots to work with here, including the 'hidden oasis' homeworld.

Look forward to more!

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
Re: [Character] Mizhir
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2017, 14:32 »

IIRC this has some fundamental similarities to her story from a while back. Lots to work with here, including the 'hidden oasis' homeworld.

Look forward to more!

Yeah there are some similarities but also some major differences.

While I am looking forward to working on the 'hidden oasis' I will probably focus my attention on the 'lost daugther' storyline now. And since it is a vital part to Miz as a character I will put much effort into it and try to get many people involved. Ideally it will be a mix of IC stuff and a few short stories that I write.