EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Backstage Playstyle Index

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sakura Nihil:
Eh, I'll bite, mostly because I'm a fan of these types of lists...

I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Sakura Nihil, Akusa Nihil, Ereka Nihil, Eri Nihil, Ami Nihil
[*] Primary Character: Sakura Nihil
[*] Owned Channels: Three Sisters (inactive)
[*] Preferred Channels: The Summit, Intergalactic Summit

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light and/or medium.  I'm typically OOC in all channels except for the two Summits, if my character is in a bar/club, or occasionally local.  I'll also typically do in-game activities (like combat) in an OOC fashion, but lately I've been reconsidering stepping my IC involvement up a bit.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries:  My characters generally don't get into fistfights or small-arms fights, and thus tend not to get injured.  If other people want to do it, that's fine, but my characters tend to settle issues in space with antimatter.

[*] Views on IC romance:  Romance only, and even then, it takes a special kind of capsuleer to convince a Nihil to view them as a viable possibility.  So it's rare, and far between, but romances can lead to some great RP for both parties.  A strong IC/OOC separation must be kept, in the event one develops.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):  Big fan of this, my characters are all sisters of one another with non-capsuleer parents.  There's a ton of back-and-forth between them that you'd expect of siblings, plus it helps frame their perspective on life as The Nihils vs. The Universe, and encourages great cooperation.

[*] Views on lore:  At times interesting, at times irrelevant.  I don't hinge on every word of it, and generally just see it as painting the background for our IC interactions, rather than driving our characters to action due to an event that occurs.  I try and respect the PF wherever I can, though.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English (some Spanish)
[*] Timezone: -4/-5 UTC (East Coast USA)
[*] Active Cycle: Generally 2200-0400, but it fluctuates
[*] Contact info: In-game mail or convos are your best bet
[*] Additional Details:
[/list]

Miyoshi Akachi:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters:  Miyoshi Akachi, Soosoo Shakiel
[*] Primary Character:  Miyoshi Akachi
[*] Owned Channels:  Stargazers Resort
[*] Preferred Channels:  public venues, private convo, Stargazers Resort

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): from light to medium. If I really got involved, I can be medium; usually, given the time I play I prefer a more relaxed light rping.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries: personally my character isn't one geting into fights, she is not stepping away from a duel between ships, but she is not going to pick up a fist fight. Anyway, if they are realistic I'm not against it, only if all the parties involved are okay with it and with its consequences.

[*] Views on IC romance: I'm quite okay about it, I think many nice things can come out from it and it can be quite enjoyable for the ones involved.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): as enjoyable as IC romance it can be. Even if is just business rp. Open to this as much as IC romance.

[*] Views on lore:  a nice, usefull and wide base on which build worlds and stories. Not to be taken as the Holy Bible, with every single words but at the same time not just thrashed away.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages:  English
[*] Timezone:  EU timezone (Central Europe)
[*] Active Cycle:  evenings usually
[*] Contact info:  private convo ingame or here, EVEmail, Stargazers Resort, H+
[*] Additional Details:
[/list]

Persephone Alleile:
I'm not super active lately but boy do I love filling out these kinds of things.

I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Persephone Alleile, Mordvin Naskingar (he's the strong silent type, i.e. my industry/hauling slave)
[*] Primary Character: Persephone Alleile
[*] Owned Channels: Tartarus Ops
[*] Preferred Channels: Private Convos, local, fleet chat, wherever.
[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium I like to think whenever I am ingame I am IC, but I also don't interact with people all that much so most of my RP is just me RPing by myself.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries:
Persephone prefers to do any combat in space, she doesn't have any close combat training, I think it's cool that people do RP close quarters combat though. While cloning would theoretically make injuries unimportant I could see people keeping a wound or scar as a badge of honour.

[*] Views on IC romance:
Not into it personally.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
Into it. family ties can be interesting to explore.

[*] Views on lore:
I'm a fan of the official lore but I find there are lots of gaps that can be filled by worldbuilding (for example I love the stuff that the Intaki Liberation Front have come up with for Intaki culture)
[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English and French
[*] Timezone: UTC -5
[*] Active Cycle: 2200-0400 NEST
[*] Contact info: evemail
[*] Additional Details:
[/list]

Kazuma Ry:
I. Basic Info

Characters: Kazuma Ry
    Primary Character: Kazuma Ry
    Owned Channels: Further
    Preferred Channels: Local, Serim.OOC, Private Convo

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light / Medium, I tend to stay within the RP that I am comfortable with, which tends to
    be Amarrian Religion based.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I haven't RP'd this style before. If via proper planning, I would be up for it.

Views on IC romance: Willing to give it a try, but due to work and personal life, I don't have a lot of time to invest in it.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I have no issue with it, if done right could easily bring a good twist in the RP. but
    as the previous one, currently don't have a lot of time to invest in this style of RPing.

Views on lore: I try to adhere to lore that has been written by CCP. I am also willing to build upon that lore, more within my
    characters own history. If there is player written lore that the majority of the RPing community adheres to, then I will adhere
    to it as well.

III. Other Info

Languages: English
    Timezone: Pacific
    Active Cycle: depends on time of the week and Real life commitments
    Contact info: PM Backstage, Discord (Tmuet#1131)
    Additional Details: I don't deal with Trolls/Spam characters. I will either block, or completely ignore.

Lasairiona:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Lasairiona Raske
[*] Primary Character: Lasairiona Raske
[*] Owned Channels: L'Amore in Ballo
[*] Preferred Channels: Depends on my mood. My char is mostly at L'Amore.

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy. I have been known to be heavy then take a long break.

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries: As long as both parties are in agreement, I'm fine with it.

[*] Views on IC romance: Lasa has been in several relationships. I have no issues with romantic RP or ERP.

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Love it, but don't like playing house 24/7. Lasa has three kids so there is some family element to her RP. I mostly enjoy anything that's entertaining and stimulating. The more creative the RP, the better. I like to really see people flex their descriptive muscles when RPing.

[*] Views on lore: I will respect the lore, but my character has no political or religious affiliations so it doesn't often come into play.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English, some French.
[*] Timezone: UK
[*] Active Cycle: Varies
[*] Contact info: Mail, L'Amore, or IC convo
[*] Additional Details: None I can think of.
[/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version