<< < (6/6)

Ayallah:
[*] Characters: Ayallah
[*] Primary Character: Ayallah
[*] Owned Channels: Hel Beach, Minmatar OOC
[*] Preferred Channels: The Summit, Intergalactic Summit, The Good Word
[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light - medium): I can type quickly and pvp at the same time.  Depends on the weather how much attention I pay to that chat stack. 

[*] Views on RP combat and injuries:
idk what this means but killmails are ic, sure. I guess if you reset when you are podded then ok.  If you like robot arms then lol k go right ahead.  If you don't want me to pvp you then pm me and we'll talk about it. Any kind of 'live writing' of rp combat is super outside my interest, had a bad experience. 

I thought I should add to this section: I play a mean and violent character, I play this game for solo pvp and griefing.  Please PLEASE let me know OOC if Aya's in game or in space behavior is causing real problems.    I want to hurt your characters, not you.

[*] Views on IC romance:
Just keep it private or pg13 in public channels. 

[*] Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
if you have put that much work into your backstory go ahead.  Just be wary of writing within canon.  Also not everything has to be a soap opera, a few deep characters are better than a ton of vapid ones imo. 

[*] Views on lore:
Canon is canon pmuch. If it fits within and adds something then imo its part of the greater universe. lots of room within the guidelines of what we have to make a lot of cool stuff, the hard part can just sometimes be knowing what the guidelines are.  Don't be afraid to ask or look it up, this shit is complicated.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English, google translate
[*] Timezone: Mountain
[*] Active Cycle: 1100-1130 NEST
[*] Contact info: evemail, private chat anytime, no worries.
[*] Additional Details: Pro Bird.  I do not tolerate anti-bird posting in my channels.
[/list]

Velarra:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Velarra
[*] Primary Character: Velarra
[*] Owned Channels: TBA
[*] Preferred Channels: None

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
When engaged, Medium/Heavy. (Currently rather light)

Within story context involving mutually understood, predetermined stakes and / or consequences that further shared character development / story progression.

[*] Views on IC romance:
Strictly prefer Fade To Black in Eve as regards particularly acute, explicit ERP. Romance as story motivator/variable/element between characters certainly strikes me as reasonable and am open to it factoring into character motivations.

Certainly open to it. Most characters have something that resembles family or similar social ties within their current or past history.

[*] Views on lore:
Generally, prime is prime. Yet world building within discretionary, tempered contexts is reasonable.

[/list]

III. Other Info
See Vel's backstage profile that despite a 2015 post-date, is semi-regularly edited. If not exactly advertised.
http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6437.0
[*] Languages: English
[*] Timezone: Roughly EST
[*] Active Cycle: Varies
[*] Contact info: Eve Mail or work out methods IC.
[*] Additional Details: Gaming background/inspiration draws from classic OWoD/Classic 20th Ani material. Typically prefer low-key, drawn out arcs, dry mundanity. Sporadic, discretionary, uncommon, world building arcs of consequence between long periods of inactivity. Presume also moderate to mild grim-dark, and 'The Children of Naught' writings for IC inspirations & influences.

[/list]

Mitara Newelle:
I. Basic Info
[*] Characters: Mitara Newelle, Kaleb Newelle, Pious Newelle, Nikas Minor
[*] Primary Character: Mitara Newelle
[*] Owned Channels:  Several, mostly revolving around Mitty's Holding
[*] Preferred Channels: Imperial Congregation, The Holy Grape, The Good Word, the above owned channels

[/list]

II. RP Style
[*] Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Heavy.  I prefer my interactions to be IC, I try very hard to remain IC at all times unless in explicit OOC channels.

Assuming you mean non-space combat, it can happen so long as there is a consensus between parties on what is going on.  Mit has been in a couple tuffles before.  One she got the upper hand(sneakily), the other... well... *dark times*

[*] Views on IC romance:
As we are RPing humans, yes, I mean Mit and Aldy have been married for about seven and half years now.

Certainly, most RP will be of this flavor(non-family) I would think.  As you can see from my list of characters I do have some of Mit's family around to RP with on occasion.

[*] Views on lore:
CCP has given us a great world to live in, so long as you aren't blatantly breaking canon or godmodding yourself into something you shouldn't be you have a lot of wiggle room.

[/list]

III. Other Info
[*] Languages: English
[*] Timezone: CST/CDT(-5/-6 UTC)
[*] Active Cycle: Sporadic CST evening
[*] Contact info: Tweetfleet slack @mitara.newelle, EVE mail, EVE convo
[*] Additional Details: I dig organic RP, if something comes of it - awesome, if not, that's ok too.
[/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version