Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Adventures of Vikarion the Red, vampire sorcerer in Skyrim.  (Read 16001 times)

Vikarion

Just as a note: I haven't forgotten about this, but I've sort of over-skyrim-ed myself for a bit. I intend to continue this at some future point, but for now I'm taking a two or three month break.

However, I did enjoy this, and I'm planning to do one for a single-player 7 Days to Die game.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I know how you feel. I've been playing (and streaming) a lot of Skyrim lately myself.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

I'll just leave this semi-related tale here:

So, I was roleplaying in Oblivion some time ago, and I had just been Jedi mindtricked into bringing the Amulet of Kings to Weynon Priory. But night was falling, and I did not want to travel the possibly dangerous roads in the dark. So I hired a room in some inn, and prepared to go to bed. I took of my clothes and stored my stuff in a chest or something until I was just standing in my underwear with the amulet in my hands. The amulet refused to be stored in the chest, it would also not be placed on the table. When I tried to put it around my neck, it slipped off, yet strangely did not fall to the floor. Not knowing what else to do with it, I shoved the Amulet of Kings down my underwear and went to bed.
-OOChé
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]