Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Silphy enDiabel of the Syndicate used to be one of the Sisters of EVE? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Sani Sabik Driven Plots  (Read 868 times)

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
  • Causing Trouble As Best I Can!
Sani Sabik Driven Plots
« on: 20 Feb 2017, 14:36 »

Ok being one of the "Legacy Players" I certainly will be the first to admit that missed playing with some of my fellows from the day.

But at the same time we do have a lot great players that I have been interacting with.

Currently I am working on developing Casserina's ideology Sani Sabik-wise and at the same time honoring some of the Legacy Stuff that was developed years ago when I first started to play.

Suggestions/Questions

Cass

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Sani Sabik Driven Plots
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2017, 12:07 »

There are a few Sabik around ranging from the insane Blooder variety to more scholarly types.  Maybe ping them to see what they are up to and get an idea of their particular brand of Sabik to see where you fit in?

Welcome back and I look forward to trying to foil whatever nefarious plots you come up with :D
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2017, 15:36 »

There are a few Sabik around ranging from the insane Blooder variety to more scholarly types.  Maybe ping them to see what they are up to and get an idea of their particular brand of Sabik to see where you fit in?

Welcome back and I look forward to trying to foil whatever nefarious plots you come up with :D

I really had a good convo with Vulx OOC-wise. So first many thanks for making the player feel welcome back to EVE.

True "poor ole" Cass is getting some abuse but that is more less the point isn't it?

But to be honest I am pretty much feeling around the game and the role-play slowly after all real villains get to know their opponents before laying out their schemes.

And Mitara, I do look forward crossing foils with "the Champion of Sarum"  :D

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2017, 14:34 »

I step away for a month or so and feel like I have to relearn the game, I can't imagine what a few years would feel like LOL!
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Casserina Leshrac

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 23 Feb 2017, 16:19 »

I step away for a month or so and feel like I have to relearn the game, I can't imagine what a few years would feel like LOL!

Oh boy. I can't say that I expected everything to remain the same. However seeing the new graphics just made me regret leaving before.

What has changed I think is the quality of the RP and the RP-community (for the better I assure you).

And while challenging I am really happy about having the odd "Loyalist" or other character help out. So in the end it is all good.