EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Character Development

Casserina Leshrac [Character]

(1/2) > >>

Casserina Leshrac:
Casserina's beginning start here:

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=573730

During her times online she has served in the corps and with characters like Revan Neferis (known for Bloodveil) and with Revan's mentor Verjigorm (of the Dark Seraph).

During those times she was friends with many pilots including those in the Star Fraction. Sometimes those friendships were fairly intimate.

The Contemporary Casserina

Having been awakened in pod abandoned in the Nakri system, this clone started off in the Alpha State and thus while she has the memories of her former life and the deeds under her former mentors, this Casserina is her own woman. She knows she is Sarum Loyalist and as such will keep no slaves in the "traditional" Amarr sense. Those that are with her now serve her by choice and as such rewards them accordingly. Which is in accordance to the late Jamyl I's decree.

She views herself as Sani Sabik first which defines as to what type of Amarrian first. Her Sani Sabik upbringing has more tolerant of things that "are not of Amarr". But she is what she is. Thus she is happy to teach and counsel along the Sani Sabik ways to almost everyone. There is information she can feed to the "masses." But the deepest of secret she knows will only be shared among the Amarr; even conquered races of the Empire will never get a full understanding of the Sani Sabik ways.

Casserina and the Archaeus of God (or Blood)

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=413464

Casserina believe that another clone of herself found the artifact and it was in part responsible for her current resurrection at this point in time. Having re-read the diary passages of her former mentors she knows that finding the artifact will be a difficult quest. She also knows that she was driven mad by her experiences in her previous life, something she wishes to avoid in the future. Which means she plans to take full advantage of being an immortal capsuleer and search patiently.

More importantly to learn which is why she has started with a focus on Archaeology and History. Since the Sani Sabik has connections to the Takmahl race and its customs adopted by the Amarr. She also knows that she has a starting point. Along this journey she hopes to make friends and allies with a cause similar to her own.

Mitara Newelle:
I've enjoyed reading the RP you've had with Ali so far.

Casserina Leshrac:

--- Quote from: Mitara Newelle on 14 Feb 2017, 16:15 ---I've enjoyed reading the RP you've had with Ali so far.

--- End quote ---

Thanks once I got the general of idea Amarr Ideology back in my head I also had to do some retooling what I want to do with the Sani Sabik as well.

There should be some update on the role-play :)

Louella Dougans:
Have you had much interaction yet, with
The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, Dr. Valerie Valate ?

Casserina Leshrac:

--- Quote from: Louella Dougans on 21 Feb 2017, 13:51 ---Have you had much interaction yet, with
The Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, Dr. Valerie Valate ?

--- End quote ---

Yes. LOL

IC-wise I have had few "closeted" Sani discuss things with Cass. As for the "Faithful" some are meeting with her as well wondering what makes her so different from those before her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version