Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lutin lights are sometimes seen by ships approaching the Iyen-Oursta stargate. Many Minmatar slaves believe that seeing the lights means their firstborn son will be blessed with freedom. Read more here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: [Blog] Journey to Purpose  (Read 16068 times)

Utari Onzo

Re: [Blog] Journey to Purpose
« Reply #45 on: 20 Jun 2017, 09:00 »

Drugs are bad m'kay. Don't take them, so there's more for me!

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #46 on: 25 Jun 2017, 18:09 »

DRUGS

ARE

GREAT

BUY

MORE

DRUGS

...but please, do share.
-OOChé

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #47 on: 26 Jun 2017, 01:57 »

Booooooop!

New post!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Kasuko

• Wetgraver
  • Impunetrable
« Reply #48 on: 26 Jun 2017, 05:06 »

Schemes!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #49 on: 26 Jun 2017, 05:22 »

Is this the spoiler for a new season of Spoops?

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #50 on: 26 Jun 2017, 09:19 »

If Luna even had an inkling of this IC, given her suspicions to date about a certain monocle-wearer and the blogged about lead character - #smugface #soapopera

Ofc I am sure it's something completely different than what she suspects!

Keep up the fun stories!

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #51 on: 02 Jul 2017, 19:46 »

Blog

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #52 on: 03 Jul 2017, 20:52 »

Thanks to recent events, I felt inspired and wrote another!
Blog

Utari Onzo

« Reply #53 on: 04 Jul 2017, 01:03 »

Xepharious

• Egger
  • Building a home, one word at a time
    • What is you Origin Story?
« Reply #54 on: 05 Jul 2017, 08:25 »

A challenger, you say?

Dawww, feeling a bit protective are we Utari?

[spoiler]So... this latest post confuses me. Were I an officer/member of some watch, likely dedicated to defending those under my care. (maybe I misunderstand this Internal Watch) but if I encountered some dealer who was teasing at his junkie wanting to come back, AND I had access to her testing info and possibly counseling notes which both point to no noticeable relapse (despite new sordid associations) wouldn't I instead use my investigative meeting more covertly? Instead of all out accusing her, why not say that I'd seen the dealer, then offer to 'get rid of him' or some such, then gage her reaction. If she hesitated, it might mean she fears his loss? I guess it just seems like not enough evidence for such a forward accusation.
 I think the bit does increase the tension a bit but am I missing a lot of backstory as to who Mazaki is? [/spoiler]

Also, is Drug use outlawed within I-RED? I guess I would have figured the nature of Null-sec might make it hard to forbid it's use. With the way most capsuleers use drugs/boosters/etc. It's almost like a caffeine addiction, You look for a source which caries as little addictive/habit forming effect as possible and then use it as you need while accepting the consequences of the crash/side-effects after.

Maybe I have NO idea what I'm talking about with the drugs in this game, I'll admit that Xeph is very selective as to when he will use boosters/drugs but as they do have a part to play in game mechanics, I am very curious as to how other handle the distinctions between drugs/boosters. I'm curious if my way of RPing them is so very different than others.
Xepharious
ALEXYLVA PARADOX | Sub-Coordinator | Recruiter
alexylva.webnode.com
What's your Origin Story?
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/origin-tldr/

Alex Hinkelmann

• Clonejack
« Reply #55 on: 05 Jul 2017, 10:13 »

I haven't interacted with Sheyan Mazaki very much, but she comes across as a loose cannon when the situation involves a personal flavor. Sakala used to be a director in the Internal Watch (before I took over I-RED) which might be that personal flavor.

I-RED does regulate drugs. The boosters produced by us are only given out during patrols that might require them, otherwise recreational drugs are prohibited.
I-RED Executor

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #56 on: 05 Jul 2017, 10:29 »

[spoiler]
I haven't interacted with Sheyan Mazaki very much, but she comes across as a loose cannon when the situation involves a personal flavor. Sakala used to be a director in the Internal Watch (before I took over I-RED) which might be that personal flavor.

This would be correct. Mazaki has a temper. Also, she does not personally have the records of drug results of a director. Sheyan herself is not one. Her brother may, but obviously I don't expect he'd divulge the details.

Sheyan is absolutely disgusted with Sakala as a traitor, and due to the loss of the baseliners seen previously in both this blog and this storyline, she is pretty damn upset. While she is professional on the surface when dealing with certain circumstances, this situation in particular (along with Sakala's mockings) has her Civirely on edge. [/spoiler]

As far as the drugs are concerned, Alex had that answer ^_^ I think that even if drugs were permitted, I don't expect they'd permit directors to use. Especially a director dealing with all the alliance's ISK >_>.
Blog

Utari Onzo

« Reply #57 on: 05 Jul 2017, 10:34 »

A challenger, you say?

Dawww, feeling a bit protective are we Utari?

No, just a timely use of an inside joke. Mazaki is the Guile to Sakala's challanger.

As an aside, Utari doesn't exactly have much to say for himself given he's an addict, and a publicaly known one at that.

Xepharious

• Egger
  • Building a home, one word at a time
    • What is you Origin Story?
« Reply #58 on: 05 Jul 2017, 11:15 »

, just a timely use of an inside joke. Mazaki is the Guile to Sakala's challanger.

As an aside, Utari doesn't exactly have much to say for himself given he's an addict, and a publicaly known one at that.

That clears up a bit, thanks. It also helps fill in why 'association' with Utari might be so worrisome.

Hmmm, I can think of a lot of Coordinators who utilize drugs and have access to the isk... And ever since Kerono had to go and get all 'RL is more important' we don't have our normal drug contact in hole anymore... uh oh <.<

*suddenly figures out where all the funds for Shar's pleasure palace citidel came from.. O.O*
Xepharious
ALEXYLVA PARADOX | Sub-Coordinator | Recruiter
alexylva.webnode.com
What's your Origin Story?
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/origin-tldr/

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #59 on: 11 Jul 2017, 05:01 »

Blog