Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Minmatar pilots have a tradition of gifting Rodj Blake's corpse to newly-weds?

Author Topic: Good morning  (Read 806 times)

Miyoshi Akachi

• Wetgraver
Good morning
« on: 22 Jan 2017, 09:55 »

My entry for Amore Tank Your Hearts Contest.

Expect sensuality and lot of love.

Image found on Pexels.com

- - - < > - - -

She is sleeping, her face buried in the pillow. She doesn’t react as the soft sheets are pulled away. A soft touch caresses the skin of her back. She stirs lightly in her sleep as that touch makes images pop up, good ones.

Someone giggles softly and that soft touch keeps caressing. A finger comes down, following the line of implant connections, one by one. A soft voice counts "One, two, three..." and then up again. She stirs and moans softly. A higher giggle can be heard now.

The finger kept teasingly going up and down and she wriggles, trying to push it away but they kept touching her. Another higher moan now, she is waking and without ever thinking, she knows pretty well who is doing what.

"Syn..." she half moans, half growls, wriggling.

"Yes, my love?" answers the girl, leaning close to her. She half moans, half growls again, the meaning should be clear. Syn grins and gives a playful squeeze to her butt cheek.

At that she can't but wake up "Syn...!" she growls, turning, pulling the pillow and throwing it at her lover who dodges it, laughing. She can't but smile, her laugh is so crystalline, every time she hears it, it makes her feel better.

She feels Syn moving and she flickers her eyes half open, only to meet Syn’s purple ones. "Good morning dear." Syn smiles, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "Mmmm... this is not the way to wake me up..." she complains, half smiling. "I have to disagree love." Syn giggles, kissing her again and pressing her body against her, letting her feel her warmth.

She doesn't pull away from the kiss but presses her lips back on hers. Her arms move to encircle her lover and pull her close. Body against body, warm soft skin against warm soft skin.

They break the kiss, only to rest together. Syn resting her head on Miyo's shoulder. Miyo holding her close.

"Good morning love." she whispers softly, after a moment of silence, giving a peck on her fore-head. Syn smiles brightly up to her. It was indeed a good morning, for both.

They just enjoy the others presence, there is no rush, no timetable. Just them. They snuggle and cuddles each other. The sun had risen by now, but neither really cared. All their attention is fo-cused on the other.

“Shouldn’t you be out training?” she teases and Syn answers with a pout “And shouldn’t you be up in the stars?”

She laughs softly “You’re right… but it’s a lot better down here…” she rolls so she is over Syn “… with you…” she kisses her lover softly and lovingly. Their lips part, their tongues meet and dance together. It always feels perfect; pure, soft pleasure burning into the kiss.

And that pleasure makes other instincts emerge. Both feel their bodies warming up and they push their bodies closer against each other. Hands reach to touch and grab. Their eyes lock and each sees her own reflection in the eyes of the other. Why wait? Why restrain the desire?

The silence is no more silence. They let themselves go, their bodies burning with pleasure. The world is even smaller now; just a globe with them inside, stopping at the bed’s edge.

The sun settles high up in the sky as they once again relax. They did love. Again and again, until they were satisfied at max. They rest, breathing slowly. She smiles, it felt so good, it always did. She knows Syn is thinking the same.

A growls breaks the silence but this is a particular growl. A growl of hunger. Syn giggles “Too much fun makes me hungry.” Syn laughs “Then we should get something to eat.” Her mind, with just a thought, sends the order for breakfast to be brought up.

The waits there, snuggling and relaxing as breakfast is prepared and brought up. She pushes Syn away as she hears the knocks and her lover moans, it was comfy “You want something to eat?” she asks her with a boop of her nose before getting up. She feels Syn’s eyes on her and she smiles, it makes her warm. Getting in a bathrobe, she reaches for the door and lets the breakfast be brought in before they are alone again.

Leaving the bathrobe on one of the armchairs, she grabs a pair of pastries and sits back on the bed. “Mmmm…” she let out a delighted moan and Syn eyes them, licking her lips. She grins keeping them teasingly away. Her lover had to earn them.

Syn growls and tries to get one, only to have it move out of her reach “Miyo!” she moans, chang-ing tactic and moving to rub herself and purr like a big cat against her lover. She knew this work; always.

Miyo laughs and lowers the pastry so Syn can eat it. “Have a good breakfast.” She giggles. They eat their breakfast of pastries, coffee, milk, marmalade, and more sweet things. They play and tease each other with no one to blame them for being lazy.

“We really should get up…” she said softly and Syn giggled.

“Indeed we should… but is soooo difficult…” Syn giggles, rolling in the bed and finding a new comfy spot against her lover.

“You should train; the competition is not so far away.” She smiles, caressing her, moving slightly against her.

“Yeah…” she answers, closing her eyes “I don’t know if I can pull that trick…” she pauses breath-ing, “It… it keeps avoiding me. I try it again and again but I never get it, always missing some-thing or doing something wrong…”

She is blowing of steam and Miyo lets her do so “Mmm…”

“I feel I should be able to do it. I know one of the girls is already stomping it down. It’s the new big stick, no one else, at least in our category, is able to pull it off. Just…” she snorts, shaking her head “It sucks.”

Miyo giggles and Syn raises an eyebrow “There is something to laugh for?” she asks and Miyo can’t but giggle more.

Leaning forward she pecks a kiss on her lip “You’re overly cute when you are blowing steam.”

“I’m not cute!” Syn retorted, trying to look angry and not fully succeeding.

“Oh yes…” Miyo giggles, rolling with her in bed and laughing softly.

“Mmmm…!” but in the end Syn too is laughing.

“If it would help I can try coming to your trainings. Maybe my presence will help.” she smiles.

“Indeed… it will help distracting me!” Syn smirks.

“Really? Then I’ll be back in the stars and leave you behind all alone!” she retorts, pouty, trying to get up from bed only to be pulled back.

“A lovely distraction.” Syn concedes and she snorts “I doubt it.” Miyo keeps trying to resist and wriggle free but her lover knows how to hold her.

They end again entangled, rolling around the bed and laughing. They are crazy, yes, but it is just too difficult to just get up and leave that warm comfy spot.

“I think you will succeed soon enough with that trick.” She says smiling warmly to her lover who winces with a “Yeah…”. “Come on, where is the daring rider that had the courage to try getting a capsuleer?”

Syn blushes, a rare thing, before smiling “Mmm…”

"I think I see" Miyo grins and Syn's eyebrow rises "Too much fun is making you softer!" she im-mediately ducks as she gets a pillow flying her way.

“It’s a possible explanation!” Another pillow flys her way from Syn's direction.

Miyo reaches for her lover to pull her in a tight hug, nuzzling her in the process and holding her close, even if at the start Syn tries to wriggle, only to give up to the cuddling. Miyo let the scent of her love fill her nostrils, she loves her so much, she doesn’t know what she could do without her. With her sometimes spiky temperament but always so full of energy, it means so much to her.

A few silent moments pass before she speaks again “I think it’s time we get something done.”

“But we did something!” Syn complains, not letting her pull away.

“You’re right, but we really should do else too, come on!” she knew Syn wouldn’t move, there was only one way…

A squeak is heard, high and feminine. Miyo’s hand had landed on that round booty of Syn, making her jump up. Objective achieved! She grins “Move that nice butt of yours, come on Syn!” Miyo teases by getting up and walking up to the bathroom, letting her love get another full view of her. She would never ever hurt her love, for nothing in the world. Syn knows that.

“Mmmm…!” Syn is forced to get up. The main anchor keeping her there just left, so yeah, she got up. She stretches and she sees her lover eyeing her and smiles; for each one it’s their favourite sight.

After so much fun, a shower is a must and soon warm water is caressing Miyo’s body, cleaning her. She smiles under the jet of warm water, having such moments makes life looks brighter and warmer. She takes her time while her love goes through her routine; she would need to stretch too, but not today. She can be lazy.

She had just come out from the shower and she is drying herself when a hand connects with her butt, making her squeaks high. Syn has just slapped her! “For before.” winks her love before going in for a shower. She giggles, she can’t do else. What is fair is fair and now they are square.

Until the next time.

From the bathroom they move back to their bedroom to dress. But how to? Today isn’t an official day for Miyo, she had taken it off to spend it just with Syn doing what they like. As she is choos-ing her clothes, she feels the eyes of her lover on her, like a soft impalpable caress. Knowing her love likes her the way she is, always, made her feel even better.

It might be silly, but just dressing in front of her love, such an everyday action, made her smile. And while Syn is dressing, she can't but stare at the person she has chosen to spend part of her life with. To that person she had given her heart.

Syn is staring at herself in the mirror when Miyo comes from behind, hugging her waist and rest-ing her head on her shoulder. Syn feels her love and leans back against her as they take a moment to stare at their reflections; two girls in love looking at themselves. "I love you..." she whispers softly, burring her nose in Syn’s neck, inhaling her scent; a scent that feels of love.

"I love you too..." Syn whispers softly, her hands entangling Miyo's one. They just remain still for a moment before she releases her grip on her lover, letting her finish dressing.

They are soon ready and they meet at the door “Ready?” she smiles to Syn who nods and replies “Ready to kick that trick!” she smiles wide and they kiss, deeply. She pats Syn’s booty and giggling they head out, hand in hand.

- - - < > - - -

Thank you for reading!

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
Re: Good morning
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2017, 01:47 »

I felt so lazy just reading this, ugh xD

It was a neat and tender piece. Always nice to be reminded that we capsuleers are humans with human needs every now and then.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Miyoshi Akachi

• Wetgraver
Re: Good morning
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2017, 07:29 »

I felt so lazy just reading this, ugh xD

It was a neat and tender piece. Always nice to be reminded that we capsuleers are humans with human needs every now and then.

Ahahahah well sometimes feels good being lazy, taking all the time without worrying :)

Glad you think so. Indeed, and love is a really important thing, even if many capsuleers are just insensible rocks. :P