Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Author Topic: Hi, New Here!  (Read 466 times)

Sarah Branch

• Clonejack
Hi, New Here!
« on: 07 Oct 2016, 19:32 »

Hi!

I am new here and new to trying RP in EVE. Lately I've been doing a lot of reading and listening to lots of Hydrostatic podcasts! I really would love to get involved with the community overall especially in lore and RP, so wanted to introduce myself quick and say a bit about me.

My name is Sarah Branch of the corporation Harmonium Research. It is a corp that I started which really just is made up of myself and a couple friends who don't really play eve anymore, so it's mostly just me. Even so!! It's been fun to play around with some of the stuff that having your own corp lets you play with.

I am an Intaki and I really liked the stories surrounding the Intaki people, the culture, and things they have gone through. I decided to be focus on working with the Intaki and their friends, and focusing in and all around the Placid region where the Intaki come from, working to improve that area of space!  :cube:

I would most like to get involved with and maybe form relationships with other groups who live and RP around that region of space, as well as in the events of New Eden as a whole. I'm new to all of this so mostly it's me trying to get to know the people who live out here and who the different groups are.

If you see me or my corporation around Placid (or anywhere really) feel free to say hi!  :)

Xepharious

• Egger
  • Building a home, one word at a time
    • What is you Origin Story?
Re: Hi, New Here!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2016, 14:10 »

Welcome! Feel free to convo anytime :)
Xepharious
ALEXYLVA PARADOX | Sub-Coordinator | Recruiter
alexylva.webnode.com
What's your Origin Story?
http://www.alexylva-paradox.com/origin-tldr/

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: Hi, New Here!
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jan 2017, 10:47 »

Welcome backstage.
I think these are good times for placid.
-OOChé