Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Sabik's Sepsis is a blood disease that rarely lasts into adulthood, but is considered sacrilege when it does? (The Burning Life, pp. 20,21)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pakhshi Part 2  (Read 7420 times)

Utari Onzo

Re: Pakhshi Part 2
« Reply #30 on: 22 Jul 2016, 09:57 »

Can confirm I have not got the time, energy, motivation or desire to run it again. Most of it got sucked out managing conclave for provi, getting myself RSI from my job and a host of other things. Sorry guys vOv

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #31 on: 22 Jul 2016, 10:33 »

No probs homeskizzlez. Hosting events/projects like these can really take a toll on you, I can relate. In the meantime though, looking forward to continuing to develop the Syndicate Stability Initiative II™ when I get back home from my study abroad. :)
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #32 on: 22 Jul 2016, 10:57 »

Nothing wrong with shelving it for a while.

The cluster will continue being a grimdark poopyhead on its own and we'll just have more to discuss when we do get around to it again. ;)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 2 [3]