Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Placid Reborn is a corporation dedicated to the self-determination and prosperity of the Intaki home system and its immediate surroundings? Read more here

Author Topic: Ammatar seeks group for 'quiet' Indy work  (Read 1953 times)

Alain Kinsella

• The Planet Miner
  • Clonejack
    • The Kind Healer
Ammatar seeks group for 'quiet' Indy work
« on: 11 May 2016, 19:55 »

After four years wandering on foot around Derelik's worlds and stations, I've started to get this itch; the kind that wants me to climb back into that pod thing.  But in doing so, I remembered that I worked best in a group of like-minded Pilots.  And my time would still be torn back to my farm's efforts planetside, more often than I'd like.  But that's what I get for wanting to be an Employer, and NOT a Holder...

So, I offer my services to Ammar and Ammatar aligned groups, who are looking for a Pilot with mid- to upper-tier experience with rock/ice mining (I can field T2 Merx crystals), as well as in Planetary and Starbase management (Fuel/Defense).

Being a cautious bugger, that's not all I bring to the table.  I can also field all warfare links (not just the mining ones), some CovOps experience, and (possibly still?) a cap-stable solo Scimitar - among other things.  :twisted:  I'm horribly rusty in all of this, of course, but with the right folks that should not be a big problem.   :bear:  I also promise to stay in my beloved (and inexpensive) Thrasher builds until it looks a little less rusty...

Shorah and /salute,
--A_K

[Who desperately wants an Ammatar Mandate Thrasher SKIN]

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Ammatar seeks group for 'quiet' Indy work
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2016, 23:47 »

Talk to Luna or someone in SFRIM. You'd probably fit in well there, Alain.

Good to see you back, by the way. :D
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2016, 07:52 »

Hi, SFRIM does recruit Amarr/Ammatar/Khanid aligned pilots. We have recently ramped up our industrial activity. Currently we are not based in the mandate but due to some new opportunities, I'm strongly considering setting up a satellite office in Derelik. We're friends with CVA so you'd have access to stuff in Providence if you like. We also frequently have members participate in drifter operations alongside ARC. You should talk to Lunarisse or another recruiter if you're interested. You could also join our RP channel "the good word". Any of our members there would probably be able to answer some of your questions, or just RP with you.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2016, 09:30 »

Let's chat if you'd like. I am usually on evenings USA Eastern timezone during the week.

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2016, 22:49 »

SFRIM's wonderful :)

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 06 Jun 2016, 18:40 »

I'm not sure if Ammatar Outlands Trading or the Ammatar trade syndicate are still active.

Add Shern to your address book.

If you find Shern, say hrr to her.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #6 on: 06 Jun 2016, 22:02 »

Shern is in Praetorian Auxiliary Force (in PIE), but hasn't been on in over a year I'm afraid.