Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: Re: Damaged Goods  (Read 1978 times)

Quin Diablo

• Clonejack
Re: Damaged Goods
« on: 05 May 2016, 07:22 »

Join a corp which actually uses the backstory to guide its path. No point in saying your a Serp/Gurista/whatever and joining Pandemic Horde. So many RPers now playing Eve same as normal eve players. What's the point. Don't become another "lost" rper.

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
Re: Re: Damaged Goods
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2016, 07:40 »

I remember chatting with you in London, so here's my completely unbiased recommendation: As I know the crowd I can recommend ANSH. :p

Join a corp which actually uses the backstory to guide its path. No point in saying your a Serp/Gurista/whatever and joining Pandemic Horde. So many RPers now playing Eve same as normal eve players. What's the point. Don't become another "lost" rper.
You must dislike people having fun.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
Re: Re: Damaged Goods
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2016, 08:45 »

This is pretty disingenuous, people should go where they think they're going to get the most out of the game. I pay ~£10 a month so I can enjoy my time in EVE and socialize with friends I've known for a long time. If the need to meet this took me into a big/small non-RP'ing entity, I wouldn't think twice.

Moving down the road of 'excommunicating' players who leave this frankly pretty awful community isn't at all constructive, and will make your perceived problems with 'lost' RP'ers even worse.

Utari Onzo

Re: Damaged Goods
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2016, 11:05 »

[mod]Feel free to advertise your corps, but don't say other people are 'doing it wrong' in this thread. Not the time or the place.Replies to moderated post also moved.[/mod]