For sale: One slightly used Gallente with a dubious reputation. Offered because of corporation asset divestment situation.
Moderately competent pilot. Capabilities include:
1) Usually managing to target the enemy
2) Only occasionally lighting a cyno rather than activating the cloak
3) Increasing demand for Thorax-class T1 cruisers
4) Undocking with EITHER Ammo OR Drones.
5) More mining skills than you'd expect.
Not as funny as she thinks she is.
More helpfully: I've got back after an unscheduled break to discover that Stillwater is really dead (rather than nearly dead), and I'm looking for a direction to move in. I'd like to think that I'm less trouble than Laria is, and she's not that much trouble, overall. Honestly.
I'm happy to bend RP in a useful direction (one of the advantages to an impulsive and self-delusional character), but obviously there are limits to that, and at this moment I don't really mind what I do in game (happy to keep shooting people, or to try something new), though I'll have to fix Laria's security status at some point.