Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Author Topic: Old player, New character looking for an interesting place to be  (Read 1365 times)

Roise Sinulf

• Clonejack

Hey,

Formerly Scharena/Ieze Svain (still have Ieze, training her to be a trade alt, not sure how long I can keep that account running however so this is irrelevant really), I have returned to the game. I recently joined Horde mainly as a way to shake the rust off which has been quite effective and I am now starting to look for something more refined/smaller. Obviously I'd like to get more into RP again (though I understand things are quite quiet). Looking at either something along the lines of Angels/Serp, otherwise minmatar is fine.

-- R.S

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Hiiiiiiiiiiii
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Roise Sinulf

• Clonejack

Aelisha

• Egger
  • Maker of ISK, Supplier of SRPs

Hello there, good to see more people returning! I have a few questions, if I may:

What kind of in game activity are you looking for?
What time zone are you most comfortable with?
Are you looking for weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) operations or a more constant level of activity throughout the week?
Is role-play your primary motivator, or would you prefer activity that merges into an underlying narrative?

MITG corporations are recruiting for low security PvP, with some null sec raiding on occasion. We offer a balance of game-play options, including industry, but PvP is our primary group activity. We operate out of Devoid at present, so attacking TLF/Minmatar forces is expected of our pilots.

We have a strong core of renounced Serpentis, active Angels and other ne'er-do-wells currently serving as contracted security for the alliance (Anshar Incorporated might ring a bell). We're not politically aligned with any major power, but individuals are free to hold particular groups in any regard they please so long as it doesn't compromise the alliance.

Finally, we're EU heavy with some activity in early-mid US prime (18:00 to 00:00 UTC).

If we sound interesting to you, I'd be glad to talk to you on team speak to discuss opportunities with us. Fly safe, and I hope you find what you're looking for.