Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Many medical services are provided by AIs rather than human doctors?  More on AIMEDs here.

Author Topic: [GalFed] Slack RP: Villore Assembly  (Read 2991 times)

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
[GalFed] Slack RP: Villore Assembly
« on: 23 Apr 2016, 12:00 »

For those of you who haven't seen the IGS topic there's a thing called the Villore Assembly now.

Basically, its an slack team with IC channels where we all pretend to take Federation politics very seriously!

Our goal is to have a place for GalFed RP folks to really focus on developing content for each other.  We have some cool gallente in game channels, but its always difficult getting any critical mass of Feds all active at the same time.  The advantage of slack is that whenever you drop in to check on things you can read what's been going on across the different timezones.  With the popularity of Tweetfleet slack, we figured that it wouldn't be too hard to convince folks to give this a shot.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, evemail Rinai Vero in game and provide me a good email address to send your slack invite.

Thanks!

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
Re: [GalFed] Slack RP: Villore Assembly
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2016, 16:12 »

Pretend!  Federal politics is seriously serious!  No really :eek:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2016, 16:33 »

Like I posted, I'll ping my one galfed loyalist to see if they're interested. If they're not, I'd be up for it. (I might be up for it anyway!)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2016, 18:18 »

Hi Rinai, Alain Colcer from Agiolet Security & Logistics here....

how do i join?

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2016, 21:23 »

Evemail me and include an email address for me to send the slack invite to.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr 2016, 06:44 »

One thing I worry about is, much like the summit channel on slack, critical use and people being committed. I've done rp over slack but feels like it burns people out faster then something in game, I dunno. Also, not everyone wants to be hyperconnect and on this platform, will they fall behind?

I say this as a avid user of slack.

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 25 Apr 2016, 22:19 »

I didn't even know there was a summit slack!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #7 on: 26 Apr 2016, 00:07 »

Tweetfleet slack yes, but it goes through a lot of ups and downs of activity. As I mentioned earlier though I am concerned about those who choose not to use slack getting left behind with the content, any plans for those guys?

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #8 on: 26 Apr 2016, 07:48 »

One thing I worry about is, much like the summit channel on slack, critical use and people being committed. I've done rp over slack but feels like it burns people out faster then something in game, I dunno. Also, not everyone wants to be hyperconnect and on this platform, will they fall behind?

I say this as a avid user of slack.

I share the concern about burn out and slack.  There are pros and cons (one reason I am on slack hiatus again. Too much eve.  Too much hyperconnect. Too much ooc)   for the Assembly concept, i think it's promising.  Let us know how it goes!
« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2016, 08:54 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
« Reply #9 on: 26 Apr 2016, 12:21 »

Tweetfleet slack yes, but it goes through a lot of ups and downs of activity. As I mentioned earlier though I am concerned about those who choose not to use slack getting left behind with the content, any plans for those guys?

Yeah, all of our plans for in game stuff, resolutions to the senate, and stuff like that will be shared on the IGS.  There's not much point in slack rp if nothing makes it back into EVE content.

Right now we are planning to put out our first resolution on friday, with some in game stuff over the weekend, as well as a framework for people to do some related RP on their own or in small groups.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #10 on: 26 Apr 2016, 12:26 »

Cool.

Well, good luck!