Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That CCP financed the initial development of EVE Online by publishing a board game called Hættuspil ("Danger Game")?

Author Topic: Good News/Bad News  (Read 3072 times)

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
Good News/Bad News
« on: 17 Apr 2016, 20:33 »

The good news is I'm back; I'm sure one or two of you remember me.  Maybe.

The bad news is that Simon is not, because I've completely lost track of the account and linked email  :oops:  So that's 20+ million sp, three quarters of a billion isk and assets, and four years of on-again-off-again rp down the drain.

My understanding of the Federal rp scene is that Eleutherian Guard and Moira are still around as the Villore Accords, there's a couple of small corps floating around (Bruno's and Lanate's).  Fed-adjacently, the IPI is doing well, I heard they lost a station or something?  And it looks like Saxon Hawke and Mammal have both moved on.  At least Bataav is still active!

So, uh, how's things?  How's Fed roleplay?
Formerly Simon Coal.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Good News/Bad News
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2016, 20:52 »

Try contacting CCP's support team. They might be able to help you. I stress the might.

If you're still using the same CC or other payment stuff it's possible they can use that as proof you're the same person.

Not too sure on Fed RP. Never really was all that visible outside of the occasional posting on the IGS, it seemed to me.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2016, 21:28 »

That's good advice, but I'm not using the same payment method; changed banks in a move a while back.  I guess I've made my peace with it, and have a new character rolling now.
Formerly Simon Coal.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2016, 23:30 »

Still worth trying to contact them. CC was mostly the only close-to-verifiable thing they'd be able to use to ID you as the original owner after about 5 seconds of thinking about it on my end.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2016, 10:10 »

Welcome back...stage.
-OOChé

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2016, 13:25 »

So, I have a new main.  I wasn't terribly interested in bringing Simon back so much as I wanted to scavenge him for isk and gear, but that didn't happen.  Would the protocol here be to start a new account with that main's name, or to request a name change?
Formerly Simon Coal.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2016, 10:10 »

You can name change on backstage, just as PM Morlag or one of the other admins. They changed my backstage account name when I changed my main character.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2016, 14:47 »

Thank you.  I didn't want to start a new account and then get banned for sockpuppeting, is why I asked.
Formerly Simon Coal.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #8 on: 02 May 2016, 14:54 »

You will need to mail Silver Knight or Havohaj, the Admins. Morwen is a Moderator like myself, and as far as I'm aware we can't change user names.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #9 on: 02 May 2016, 20:41 »

i can provide a few ships for free, about 6 derptrons fully fitted to quench your PvP thirst, brutix or myrm for grinding pve....anything specific you need? (assuming its gallente ships, otherwise i can't help much)

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #10 on: 02 May 2016, 23:22 »

I see, Utari.  I feel bad now for wasting Morwen's time with a pm she can't do anything about!

I appreciate the offer, Bruno, but I'm going Science & Industry this time around and I already have more than enough money for FacWar frigs if I want them.  PI+Citadel Expansion = Profit.  Even for lowbie chars like mine!  Skillwise, a BC would be wasted on me, my cash is far outpacing my skill points.

Formerly Simon Coal.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #11 on: 03 May 2016, 00:35 »

Only takes me about 10 seconds to check my PMs. I would've replied with the same thing Utari did if he hadn't already posted here.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Bong-cha Jones

• New Jin Mei
  • Egger
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2016, 01:50 »

Thank you, Silver Night!
Formerly Simon Coal.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #13 on: 19 Jul 2016, 23:47 »

Herro and welcome back! I'm not too familiar of things on the Federation side, aside from the usual Villore Accords, Aideron Robotics (maybe?), IPI, and Coreli. However, with I-RED's new focus, we also deal with the Intaki Syndicate and Gallente Federation quite often :)
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17