Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hared Loudier is a former Quafe employee who once claimed an entire stockpile of Quafe beverages vanished through a wormhole before his eyes.

Author Topic: Salut fellow Capsuleers!  (Read 1268 times)

Ace Lapointe

• Clonejack
Salut fellow Capsuleers!
« on: 17 Nov 2015, 21:16 »

So.. Hello :D

I have been playing EVE for a little under 4 months now, mostly PvP focused, recently becoming a Jr. FC for Spectre Fleet, but do PvE whenever I am not leading a fleet or flying with another one, mostly for the feel of being Ace, and immersing myself into his world, which is a hell of a lot of fun!

As for what RP interests me, all of it, though I haven't found anyone to interact with in game in a RP manor, I found a channel in game called "Intergalactic Summit" but there is only ever 3-5 people on it, and no one ever replies, no matter how much effort I put into it. I have read the Novels, and all the Chronicles already, even downloaded the Napanii primer, which I tried to use to talk to a Ms. Diana Kim who was in Local once trying to attack my friends, and that didn't get any interaction :( and I also have the Amarrad word collection, which I would love to try and use in interactions with other characters.

As for the name, once I found out the Federation was heavily based on the French language and style, i focused my name on that, so Ace, meaning "Noble at birth" and Lapointe meaning "Point of a lance", I just fell for the name on the spot, and was surprised it wasn't taken.

As for Ace himself, he is both a Pirate, and a Knight, hence why his Corporation have un-officially labelled him the Pirate-knight of Ishomilken, he holds himself to an incredibly high standard, and approaches things from a calm, collected, kind and gentle angle. He is a rational, and he wants peace for New Edens people. And he will fight for that, at any cost.

Yeah.. As for why that nickname.. My Corp gave it too me cause if someone asked for a Duel, even if I am with an entire fleet, and I will loose the fight 100%, I will still accept.. Haha! So I figured I'd add that to his traits, I like it, makes it feel unique..

So yeah.. I think that is all I can say.. So yeah! Thanks for reading my ramblings, hope it all made sense, and I hope to get to know some of you in the future! Would be awesome to interact with some RP'ers!

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Re: Salut fellow Capsuleers!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2015, 07:26 »

Hello fellow Fed Citizen, it is good to see more capsuleers within my prefered faction.

ps: Bruno is not my ingame name, but i'll keep in contact with you.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2015, 08:43 »

Hello and welcome!

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2015, 19:22 »

There is another general IC chat channel simply called "The Summit" It's usually rather active and a good place to start your RP life!

Why are there two similarly named channels? It's a long story that I don't even know. Best not to worry!

P.s. Welcome!

Ace Lapointe

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 19 Nov 2015, 17:40 »

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Hope to catch some of you guys in character one day :)

Also, I will jump on that channel tomorrow morning, I have no fleets planned till middayi-ish, so that is good, I am guessing it is generally better to just shut up and watch how over people do it for a bit? Cause I have been told a lot of RP'ers are extremely elitist.. No offence.. Just don't want to mess up and get the community hating on me cause I pissed off one guy for some lowly reason.

Calliste Dauvienne

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2015, 16:55 »

Hola. o/

I'm not elitist, I'm just a misanthropist. There's a difference.  :lol:

Catch you around space cowboy. o7

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread