Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [KHUSH] Khushakor Clan is recruiting  (Read 4705 times)

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
[KHUSH] Khushakor Clan is recruiting
« on: 13 Sep 2015, 09:36 »

Tired of all the Amarr RP? Come help rebuild Minmatar RP :)

We are a Faction Warfare PVP/PVE corporation, who operates in Minmatar  and Amarr low sec space, with occasional trips to high and null sec. We try and focus on coherent doctrines, of Caldari and Minmatar ships with Shields, Missiles and Artillery. We regularly work with other milita groups, and there are many opportunities for wide varieties of play.

We do not *require* RP nor to do we hold CTAs. We however encourage RP and encourage participation in fleets and operations. Due to PVE fleets there is also a chance to make isk or get lots of cheap faction ships via loyalty points. We are not a "warzone control" corporation, our goals are fun, and kills and pushing the Amarr back, therefore deplex only if you want to.

We use ts3 and expect members to have a working mic and access to ts3.
No SP requirement.
Our ROE is NBSI, in the warzone, and engaging neutrals may be required however, you are never required to kill pods unless you want to, therefore it is very possible to keep positive sec status.

If you do RP, we expect you not to work against the Republic, and not work for the Amarr who Khushakor Clan sees as an enemy of our people.

For recruitment, contact Svetlana Laknaya or ValentinaDLM in game, and/or join the Channel "KHUSH Public"

Nissui

Re: [KHUSH] Khushakor Clan is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2015, 14:58 »

My interactions with Svetlana indicate to me that they have a great attitude about the game and their dedication to FW combat bespeaks deep investment in content. Sounds like a good CEO to me.

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2015, 15:27 »

Best of luck! If where I am currently goes south I know who I'm bugging heh.

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2015, 16:54 »

:cube:
Definitely a group in the making to watch.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2015, 18:18 »

i like potatoes

i like Val

I like RP

I hate chocolate Milk

And i Like this group's agenda :3

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #5 on: 13 Sep 2015, 19:06 »

I'm also looking forwards to seeing what you guys do. It all sounds like a very interesting initiative.

Sad to see you become "the dreaded enemy" but Val was always polite to Kador and Satja, the latter being rather upset because she is now less one Minmatar friend.

Good luck with it all.
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2015, 08:34 »

Val is precisely the right sort of person to rebuild the Minnies and it sounds as if she's gotten some more of that sort to join her. If you're interested in Minmatar RP, small gang FW and being on the ground floor of something that should be awesomesauce then I'd recommend joining!

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #7 on: 19 Nov 2015, 12:39 »

We now have an alliance with the coolest ticker ever :) come grow with us, and shoot all of the things! We have a full line up of calmatar doctrine ships and we are very active in pvp. The opportunity to make isk is also second to none with us back in tier 4, if you are interested speak to me or Retro Fusion or just join KHUSH public and hang out with us and see if we would be where you want to be.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #8 on: 20 Nov 2015, 09:45 »

Are alts welcome?

Utari Onzo

« Reply #9 on: 20 Nov 2015, 11:23 »

Applying stamps of approval all over this. (OOC of course :P)

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #10 on: 21 Nov 2015, 15:57 »

Are alts welcome?

Yes! All we ask is that you participate occasionally, and don't share anything that might be considered sensitive with the people we regularly fight. There are however, no mandatory ops, no CTAs, and no Autokicks for inactivity. Real life is important, and to me, I just want to get a group of cool people doing cool things, that can be PVP, PVE, RP, or just talking on TS about the dubtrack playlist lol

Recently we have been doing a bit more Small gang PVP, and also working with MCF1B on some PVE, doing incursions in low sec. We do however, allow people to join whichever fleets they want, so even if we got a small gang fleet going and you want to be in a PVE fleet or the general plexing fleet that is totally fine.

And Utari <3 you guys :P

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #11 on: 25 Nov 2015, 14:44 »

Was hoping your alliance tag was 'OQR' so you could have been KHUSH from the 'OQR' ('Oh Kur' phonetically in my mind).

:D
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #12 on: 26 Nov 2015, 02:12 »

What's your usual operating time zone?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #13 on: 26 Nov 2015, 05:33 »

Active from EU through to AU. Probably weighted more towards US/AU though. There's a lot of cooperation and joint fleets with other militia groups.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #14 on: 27 Nov 2015, 01:00 »

Like to mention that Elmund Egivand is not a hardcore supporter of the Republic, as anyone who has interacted with him might either already know or suspected. Growing up in the Skarkon outskirts and bearing witness to the failings of the Republic (and the predation of the Cartel) meant he will join not as a supporter of the Republic, but as her critic.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have a hardcore hate-boner for the Amarr Empire either since he was born a freeman, so he treats shooting Amarr as 'just business', rather than anything personal. He has a rather positive view on at least two members of the Empire as well.

Would that be okay with Khush?
Deep sea fish loves you forever
Pages: [1] 2