EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

Help plan Nikita's future alliance

(1/7) > >>

Saede Riordan:
So I want to start an Angel Cartel themed RP alliance sort of along the same lines as Veto, with one main corp. I'd love if someone (verone) wanted so share some secrets on how to achieve that, how to find members.

On that note, I need an alliance name, there is already a sort of distinct feel to the Angels, and I don't want to destroy that, so I wanted to come up with a cool sounding alliance name that is true to fiction, and it, with that in mind I've come up with a sort of starting point to work off of when coming up with a name for the alliance, so here is my rough brainstorming:

Angel Song
Clarity Angels
Paradigm Angels
Black Angels
Shadow Angels
Dream Angels
Serenity Angels
Whitewash
Backdraft
Clarity Trace
Tranquility
Felicity
Serendipity
Storm Rise
Clearcast

these are just ideas to get a discussion started, I want to come up with something cool, so lets brainstorm

The Cosmopolite:
The Angel Cartel 'sections' are in part based on classes of angels from the various angelic hierachies (for eg. Dominions -> Dominations) so you could adapt something from them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierarchy_of_angels

For example, following your brainstorming.

Black Virtues
Tranquil Powers
Dreaming Thrones

Just a thought.

Cosmo

scagga:

--- Quote from: The Cosmopolite on 20 Jun 2010, 15:21 ---The Angel Cartel 'sections' are in part based on classes of angels from the various angelic hierachies (for eg. Dominions -> Dominations) so you could adapt something from them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierarchy_of_angels

For example, following your brainstorming.

Black Virtues
Tranquil Powers
Dreaming Thrones

Just a thought.

Cosmo

--- End quote ---

Very interesting read, thanks.

orange:
This is going to sound mean:

What is the point of having the alliance?

Do you intend to claim space?  Are you attempting to consolidate wardecs?

What mechanical benefits does the alliance structure give you?  What will these corporations give up to do so?

Would it be beneficial to just have loosely associated corporations instead of an official alliance?

I think these are all important questions, otherwise you are wasting isk.  Just look at some alliances; they are smaller in manpower than good corps.

Ken:
Although I agree with orange's practical questions and would like to hear answers to them, if Nikita wants to make an alliance, then that's what she wants to do.

My brainstorming thought: Apotheosis Paradigm [DEIFY] -- could be your central corp or the alliance itself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version