Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers' implants translate languages for them? Read more here: Translators

Author Topic: [NEWS] ORE stations retaken by Mordus servicing upwell  (Read 2322 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

OMG!! and i really mean OMFG.....

ORE hostile takeover by serpentis a few years back and still being a mentioned as a faction and private coporation was odd, this can now fix the lingering issue and also propel ORE to new levels.

Good move CCP.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: [NEWS] ORE stations retaken by Mordus servicing upwell
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2015, 15:40 »

It's the lead-in to the upcoming Operation Frostline event that starts week after next. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Nissui

« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2015, 15:59 »

I like it. Mordu's Legion living up to their rep, and a win for Arteu.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2015, 17:31 »

It's the lead-in to the upcoming Operation Frostline event that starts week after next. :)

uhm, operation frostline was announced in a devblog as an effort on several fronts.....but noone mentioned ingame events ....or was announced somewhere else?

edit: disregard, i just saw it on reddit
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2015, 17:36 by Bruno Bonner »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 28 Nov 2015, 03:52 »

I would like to see a bit more grimdark about the Mordu. I have never seen them pictured any other than their usual space honour and being unbeatable at everything that they do.

More like in missions against them, maybe?

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2015, 04:54 »

I would like to see a bit more grimdark about the Mordu. I have never seen them pictured any other than their usual space honour and being unbeatable at everything that they do.

There are missions where you are supposed to disrupt Mordu operations against the agent and his employers, if I recall.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 03 Dec 2015, 19:33 »

There are missions where you are supposed to disrupt Mordu operations against the agent and his employers, if I recall.

If I remember, the Caldari agents kind of shrug and say, "Well, we don't have anything much against Mordu's, but sometimes we're at cross-purposes and they're the opposition this time," sort of thing.

It's a pretty Caldari attitude (and informs the way I roleplay Aria's feelings about mercenary work heavily).

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 Dec 2015, 08:03 »

If I remember, the Caldari agents kind of shrug and say, "Well, we don't have anything much against Mordu's, but sometimes we're at cross-purposes and they're the opposition this time," sort of thing.

It's a pretty Caldari attitude (and informs the way I roleplay Aria's feelings about mercenary work heavily).

Yep. I've had to shoot up Mordus groups in missions fairly regularly.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 05 Dec 2015, 23:10 »

Yeah, in Minnie missions you plow through the Mordu fairly regularly.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 Dec 2015, 05:30 »

That said, you are always advised that they are competent and that you should take backup.

Not that they are much of a challenge for an experienced pilot, like any NPC.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.