Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sukuuvestaa Corporation, or SuVee as it is commonly known, is the head of the self-proclaimed 'practical' faction within the Caldari State? Read more here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Khanid Interstellar Survey and Security - KHANID LOYALISTS - Unite!  (Read 4801 times)

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette

So the more I have talked about it the more I like the idea of it happening.

We need a unified Khanid front, something to unite us and bring us together under one banner to help this little group grow up properly.

I propose to create a corporation, specifically as a dedicated Khanid based loyalist corporation.
None of this micro-personal-corp stuff, I have had my own one for years now and as nice as it is, it's time to move on.

I want to create this corp with a couple of core people as directors to cover my other bases, we need to focus on furthering Khanid interests and creating a good base of power in Khanid.

I know that most of us aren't super PvP'rs and I admit, I am terribly rusty at that.
As such I want to focus on High-Sec living IN Khanid space for now, work on developing what we can in that space and then. If we get enough support work on 'cleaning house'

I am going to open an IC channel for these loyalists, similar to the Summit as a digital forum.

thoughts, suggestions, offers of fealty? :P Lets get this train on the road.
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2015, 21:13 by Mathra Hiede »

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: KHANID LOYALISTS - Unite!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2015, 20:01 »

I wish you the best of luck for this. You guys really do stand a chance now given recent events.

One tip though, never ever ever give out Director unless you absofuckinglutely have to. And you won't. There's just never any good reason to give other people the potential to completely wreck everything you've done and built, when a little more detail work in handing out roles will let them do the exact same jobs without giving them a knife to hold to your throat.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2015, 20:22 »

I wish you the best of luck for this. You guys really do stand a chance now given recent events.

One tip though, never ever ever give out Director unless you absofuckinglutely have to. And you won't. There's just never any good reason to give other people the potential to completely wreck everything you've done and built, when a little more detail work in handing out roles will let them do the exact same jobs without giving them a knife to hold to your throat.

See my Sig quote "Innocence Proves Nothing" ;)
But I like your thinking, carefully crafted roles are the way to go

Lyn Farel

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2015, 02:05 »

I really like the fact that for once we get a faction (a minor one at that) kickstarting.

But you may already have noticed that Sinjin, Odelya and others have already been working on that capsuleer khanid council, which is great. It's not a single corp but it's a bridge.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 25 Aug 2015, 06:31 »

I'm very well aware of it :D I am a Lord Counsellor on it. I think it's a great idea and will be a boon, I just want to push this movement forward a bit.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 25 Aug 2015, 07:30 »

Mathra, I handed out director roles pretty quickly. I had two reasons for it: a) at first the corp had little assets it could loose, if  any at all. b) I already knew the people a bit.

Unless you plan that this corp will rise and fall with you and you alone, some trust will be needed at some point. Especially if you want it to be the seed for a growing community. It also means you will have people at hand about whom you reasonably well know whether you can trust them with taking over CEO-ship, if you'd ever lack the time to go about it properly or somesuch.

Also, I think it'd be good if you considered your corps stance towards the Empire. I know that Odelya's (ultra-)reactionary stance had some eyebrows raising with the Amarr Empire capsuleers in regard to the above mentioned council. You might (or might not) want to be clear on where your corp stands there.

All that said: The best of luck!
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2015, 11:02 by Nicoletta Mithra »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #6 on: 25 Aug 2015, 08:36 »

They all look the same but it's Mathra though.  :lol:

Nakito Kobara

« Reply #7 on: 25 Aug 2015, 08:51 »

Good luck with this...Always good to see a RP group forming.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 25 Aug 2015, 11:03 »

You are right, of course! And they do!  :oops:

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #9 on: 25 Aug 2015, 16:59 »

You are right, of course! And they do!  :oops:

I am Legion!

Haha all really good points, if I get a chance I'll be setting up the corp and making a public announcement today/tomorrow

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette

UPDATE:

Corporation Formed - Office Hired.

Applications open and welcomed by those who wish to join the Kingdom!
Public Announcement on the IGS.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=442555&find=unread
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2015, 21:30 by Mathra Hiede »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Good stuff. Obviously can't give IC support, but wish you the best.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr

We should talk  :yar:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I will refrain from pointing out my amusement at the likely unintentional reference to Keep It Simple/Stupid.

... Wait.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette

I will refrain from pointing out my amusement at the likely unintentional reference to Keep It Simple/Stupid.

... Wait.

Who said it was unintentional? ;)

Pages: [1] 2