Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: General New Release and Upcoming Vidjo Games Thread  (Read 5645 times)

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
Re: General New Release and Upcoming Vidjo Games Thread
« Reply #45 on: 09 Oct 2015, 13:20 »

Recently released as in yesterday?  :)

Armored Warfare Open Beta, purely for its very immersive PVE gameplay and crytek environments. 'Have played more than a little (8k+ matches in WoT) and lost much of my taste for its PVP as well as moba style pvp games in general. I blame this partly on the caustic WoT community and Eve teaching pvp = murder & not a casual sport with vaguely equal teams on two sides of a field.

Assetto Corsa 1.3 was released with a new track, new set of cars and continued improvement to its handling, tire, & physics characteristics. Plays very enjoyably with a 360 controller, even if many of its sim community aficionados are prone to claiming it's only viable with a wheel/pedal setup. Criticisms of note would include a tacked on career mode, and the AI if really new to the game and/or driver in need of improvement as they can be a little violent. Equally, you will not find night driving, multiple light sources and rain/snow as often advertised in other games. Criticisms aside the game is a great, visceral ~driving sim~ first and foremost, great for hot lapping, VS AI once you get used to how they drive, as well as online racing.

AW - aw.my.com

AC - http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/
AC Race Department category for tracks/cars/liveries - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/
(note the 3k+ and growing AC mods available for easy free DL)
« Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015, 13:38 by Velarra »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]